Life saver

Life saver

A Chapter by Kitten
"

Jack finally comes to rescue her. And she begins to learn more about her hero.

"
She groaned and flinched at the pain in her stomach. 
"Damnit Josh." She said as she got flash back of what had happened. She looked around. In the ER again. F**k. Nobody else was in the room. Good. She wanted to be alone. To suffer and cry. And that's just what she did. She cried her eyes out. Why did he do this? Was she that bad of a person that he had to take that child from the world? And how did she get here anyways? She knew very well Josh wanted her dead. And she could have laid their and bled out for all he cared. So who brought her here? She sits up and holds her stomach in pain. She looked around again. There was someone in the room. A guy. He looked like Josh. But had longer hair. 
"H-hello?" She called out to him. He stood up and walked over to her. She started to shake from fear. "Who are you?!" She yelled. He held a finger to his lips telling her to lower her voice. She frowned at him. 
"Look. I'm not here to hurt you." He said. His voice was different.. Softer. Caring. She hid a smile. "Are you the reason I'm here?" She asked looking up at him. He nodded with a smile. She studied him. He looked so much like Josh. Why? "Are you ok?" He asked grabbing her hand. "No. I'm in a lot of pain." She said.  He nodded and sighed lightly. 
"What's wrong?" She asked. "If I had gotten there faster you wouldn't have to be in here right now.." He said squeezing her hand and looking away. She looked at him worried and confused. Why was he blaming himself for this? Josh was the idiot that did it in the first place. She sighed and he looked at her. 

She was realsed from the hospital a week later. Jack had stayed with her the whole time. he had no where to go now. She had been living with Josh and couldn't go back home. Jack somehow knew this because he offered to give her a place to stay for awhile. She agreed and helped him move her stuff. Josh had left, so it had been easy to get her things out of his house. Once they had everything moved in she went to the room he said she could sleep in and passed out. 

He had to find that brother of his. Once he finds out Ashley is alive. He will be back. And he couldn't lose her. He finally had her. Sort of. Not in the way Josh took her. But as a friend. Roommate. For now. Hopefully. If he worked hard enough. She would love him the way he loved her. She was sleeping peacefully and soundly in his bed. He smiled brightly. He never thought this would happen. He planned to make dinner for her when she got up. She couldn't eat certain things until her stomach healed all the way. But he planned to suffer through small food choices with her. So he began to look through the list of things she could have.  

She woke up a few hours later to smell of food. Her stomach growled in hungry and pain. She got out of bed and walked down stairs. Sleep still in her eyes. Was he cooking for her? Wow. He may look like Josh. But he is nothing like him. She ran her finger over the scar on her cheek. What would he say when he saw it? Had he already seen it and just didn't ask. Josh wasn't he first abusive baby daddy. Although he didn't mean it. It still hurt. Drugs can screw you up. Especially if you are allergic to that kind of drug. Also his bipolar disorder didn't help. Oh well. She had a new injury to worry about. She had heard what the doctor said. She had a very slim chance of ever having a kid again. She didn't want one now. But later in life she did. She sighed and sat on the couch. She tried to pull her knees to her chest but it hurt to much so she just laid out on the couch. 

He finished dinner and went to go find her. He saw her laying on the couch and smiled. He walked over to where she was and said. "Ashley? You ready to eat?" She sat up and nodded. They walked to the kitchen and sat down and began to eat. When they finished. He stood up and took care of the dishes. 
"Your ready?" He asked holding out his hand to her. "For what?" She asked grabbing his hand which was still wet from the dishes. "We are going for a walk. Get some fresh air." He said smiling. She stood up and felt his fingers intertwine with her's. She smiled lightly. He was a lot different then Josh. He lead her out the front door and they started walking down the street. He smiled at her and then at the moon. He missed Deo and Fang. Hopefully he would get to see them again soon. They were his best friends. But, He had her to keep him happy right now. He squeezed her hand and she smiled at him. "Can I ask something?" She said. "Anything." He said. "How did you know where I was?" She asked. He stopped and so did she. He was worried when the day would come that she would ask that. "Well. Josh is actually my twin brother. You have probably already figured out that I look a lot like him. But, I'm nothing like him. And, I can tell whenever he is causing issues. Because of the charm I put on him. And I know you didn't know this. But I'm also a vampire. But our mom had magical abilities. And I got them. Which made Josh jealous and that's why he is the way he is. But I also had a protection spell over you so I would know if you were in danger. Those things combined. It was easy to find you." He explained. She gasped lightly and placed her hand on his cheek. "How did you know who I was? I've never seen you until the day I woke up in hospital." She siad as he placed his hand on her's. "I keep a close eye on Josh. It's my job actually. And when I saw you two together. it ripped me up." He said looking down. "What do you mean?" She asked worried. "As soon as I saw you I fell in love. I know it seems kind of odd and I know you may not be ready for another relationship and I totally understand that.." She kissed him to get him to stop talking. She liked him just as much as he seemed to like her. But she didn't want to admit it. He moved his hand to her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He kept kissing her as their hearts beat in rythme. Finally, she had made the right choice. 


© 2012 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on May 16, 2012
Last Updated on May 16, 2012


Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten