Baby drama

Baby drama

A Chapter by Kitten
"

Ashley learns how hard having children at a young age can be. Especially if your baby daddy is an abusive vampire...

"

 

“Where are you?” I yelled into my phone. “Calm down. I’ll be home soon.” He says laughing. I shut my phone and throw it. He made me so mad sometimes. Why do you stay with him? Everyone always asks. I didn’t really know. Something about him kept me around.  My phone buzzed.

            “Hey can you hang?” Val texted “Give me about an hour” I text back.

I put my phone down. As soon as Val texts ok Josh walks in. I smile and walk over to him. I start kissing him passionately. He smiled and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. He started biting my bottom lip and a let out a deep breath. Maybe this right here was why I stayed. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist and held me up. I held onto his neck tightly. He grinned at me after pulling away. I knew where this was going. He started biting my neck as he carried me towards the bedroom. I shivered. When we got up there he threw me on the bed and took off his shirt. I grinned.

 

There it was again. That feeling that something was wrong. He didn’t know what or where. But he had to find out. He started pacing and humming some song that stuck in his head. Something is going on. But what? He thought to himself.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

I awoke to the sun on my face. Josh was gone already and I was in a bit of pain. But, it was good pain. I smiled up at the sky. I lay there for a few minutes. But I started to feel like I was going to be sick. So I got up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and started to cry. My stomach hurt so badly. I didn’t know what was going on. I wanted to call Josh, but I knew he wouldn’t come home to help me. I crawled back into the room and grabbed my phone out of my pants pocket. I dialed the first number I could find.  “Hello?” I heard Valarie say. “Val.” I say in pain. “What’s wrong? Oh never mind. I’m coming over.” She says hanging up the phone. I lay on the floor holding my stomach. After about ten minutes she walked in the room. “Oh my god! Ash?! Are you ok?” She asked me. I shook my head. “Can you walk?” She asked. “No.” I said. Before I knew it I was on her back and she was carrying me out to her car. She put me in the passenger seat, buckled me up and got in the drivers seat. She drove away from my house. I knew where she was taking me. I just didn’t want to go. We made it to the hospital quickly and she got out to go get me a wheelchair. Her and some nurse put me in it and the nurse wheeled me into a room. They put me on the bed and the lady started talking to Val. I felt like I was going to be sick again. I grabbed the closet bucket looking thing I could find and got sick in it. The nurse left and Val came and sat next to me. I looked up at her. “Ash, have you eaten anything weird lately?” She asked. I shook my head. She sighed. She was worried about me. After about twenty minutes I was having test run on me. I was being poked and prodded. I hated it, but I guess it was for the best. They finished testing me and we wanted for the results. They had given me some anti nausea stuff. So I had stopped throwing up, but my stomach still hurt. We waited for what seemed like hours. “Val. How long have we been here?” I ask looking at her. “About an hour.” She says looking at her phone. I nod and turn back over. Someone came in I turned over to see who it was.

It was some guy doctor. He was smiling. I sat up and waited for him to say something. “Congratulations.” He says smiling and shaking my hand. “Huh?” I say looking confused. “We found out what is happening.” He says smiling more. I was still lost. “What is it?” Val asks. “She’s pregnant.” He says. My eyes got wide. “Are you serious?” I ask shocked. He nods. Oh god. What is just going to think? What if he isn’t happy? I already had one kid and by a vampire too. What was happening to me? I just stood up and started walking back to the car. As soon as I got there I started crying. I tried to call Josh but he didn’t answer so I left him a message telling him we needed to talk. I put my phone away and just cried. After about ten minutes Valarie had gotten in the car and drove away. She didn’t ask me why I was crying or anything. She drove me home and dropped me off. I walked into the house, sat on the couch, pulled my knees up to my chest and cried.

 

Something was really wrong now. He thought to himself. I swear, if that a*****e brother of mine is causing problems. He hated Josh. More then anything. He couldn’t see how anyone could love that man. But, the girl he is in love with does. He sighs.

 

I looked up as he came in the door. “What was so important?” He asked sounding really peeved. “Well. I had to go to the hospital today.” I said. He looked at me shocked. “I told you never to do that!” He yelled hitting me across the face. “I didn’t make the choice Val forced me. I was so sick that I could barley move.” I said rubbing my cheek and crying harder. “Why? What is wrong with you now?” He asked. “I’m pregnant.” I say frowning at him. He stopped for a second. And put on a readable smile. “That’s wonderful. How about we celebrate with a picnic.” He said grabbing my hand and helping me off the couch. I looked at him confused. “Ok.” I say sounding freaked out. He nods and puts me on his back. He didn’t have a food or basket of any kind with him. What kind of picnic was he planning? He took off out the front door. I ended up falling asleep because it was such a long trip. “Wake up!” He yells kicking my arm. “Ow! What was that for?!” I yell sitting up. “To wake you up.” He says kneeling over top of me. I look at him confused. He grinned evilly. I looked up at him scared. I felt him lift up my shirt half way. I didn’t know what he was doing. I felt his hand on my stomach and a sharp pain. It burned a lot. “I’m not going to let your genes ruin a child that could be prefect.” He says pushing on my stomach harder. I started to scream. I could feel his hand inside my stomach. He grabbed onto something and pulled it out. He threw it on the ground and stood up. I could feel the blood pouring out of my wound. I coughed up a little of it. I looked around but couldn’t find him. I started screaming. Everything started to go dark. I saw someone standing over me and then all I could see was white.

 



© 2012 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

you write very emotional short stories i loved it tho is sad as it was

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 12, 2012


Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten