intangible love

intangible love

A Poem by sentimental~ galore
"

Sometimes you just write, without thought. Thats what i do.

"

A canvas with oil paints and dripping dirt,

A sky with pouring colors and fragile doves.

We soar from cloud to sea in search,

For pearls and gems,

But find that the most beautiful diamond is in us.

In our soul, our canvas, our unconditional love.

We live our life thinking we are great.

Warriors of battles, heroes of the universe,

But we have lost the reality in disguise of lies.

Miracles, wishing stars, and creation

is in the power of something greater than us.

Something untouchable,  something intangible.

It can only be seen through true love.

© 2011 sentimental~ galore


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice :) I know the emotions you talk about. Very very good connection with the reader.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay, you know what, this is pretty darn beautiful. It is fitting so perfectly with my mood right now, about... so many things...

I'm glad i popped over and heard this, with my heart... it needed this...

... thank you.
Antonio :))


Posted 13 Years Ago


I see what you mean in your introduction comment. Sometimes the writing pours out and takes control of itself in some way. And when that happens sometimes like with this poem it can produce some surreal, imaginative and beautiful lines.
The opening line is breathtaking. Truly I love the way you opened the poem.
"A canvas with oil paints and dripping dirt, A sky with pouring colors and fragile doves." There is some really beautiful imagery in this poem. Its thought provoking and mysterious and I get the feeling of a dream.
I can't believe this poem as been overlooked and not commented on till now.
Parts of it seem a bit rough and unclear but other than that this is a beautiful poem to read. And I truly mean that.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on February 21, 2011

Author

sentimental~ galore
sentimental~ galore

on the moon, CA



About
Ranbir. Eighteen and looking for answers with great glory. Wrapped in the seeds of adventures. Vanilla coffee, Rasberry iced tea, and A Fine Frenzy. Bob Dylan Bucket of blues and eyes eager to see.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..