On, Religion

On, Religion

A Chapter by Kyle A. Smith

On, Religion

 

There will always be two factions. Exactly two, and that is what I have said before and my word is always good. Yet the words, the good, the bad, the angelic, and the demonic…are more than defining traits. I have visited both legions secretly and have seen and characterized how they both work and function.
Revered most of all were the seraphs, every single one…wings so white in splendor and looking so innocent as if they could do no wrong. They are a peaceful congregation complete with modern day and ancient saints; the few that are left on this shell anyway. Each seemingly equal with only their religions and body types differed since many races run throughout consistently. But even then some are over-powered and out-ranked. Even the highest of the charges answer blindly to a god never seen before. Every single one did for that matter, and there was no exception, and it was good. They all (and this goes without saying) looked down and cast out the sinners labeling them heretics. Within themselves, the seraphs, holds a hidden sort of pride, as they believe in perfection, and they are the example as they say. 
     
Thus brings my travels elsewhere to the so called demonics; an army labeled with black and chains. All the heretics, and soul-eaters, the ones that are different, and the ones that stand out, all gather together for they were once within the main, but duality drives forces against one another and the cancer was plucked from the perfection and now grows somewhere else. But how does the disease look? Expecting evil and mutation I did, but to my dismay, a complete exact version of what the seraph would look. But still, they had a permanent expression of confusion of what they did to be disclosed from such arrogant glory. Yet it is comprised wholly of the killers, the rapists, the pornographers, the proud, and the men of churches; all who were deemed unworthy by the angelics, denying the branded demons their right to a life of power.
All had different bodies and different talents; not one more perfect, not one more equal than another in strength or knowledge. Yet, still, all branded and labeled with a number. They rallied a fortnight away from the angels in the north.
Both were on the move.



© 2008 Kyle A. Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 17, 2008
Last Updated on March 17, 2008


Author

Kyle A. Smith
Kyle A. Smith

MI



About
The only thing that i truly know that drives me is my music, the rest is just all jumbled together with everything, and it all seems to be connected. What I get out of that, is trials, dreams, love, a.. more..

Writing