(On, Self)

(On, Self)

A Chapter by Kyle A. Smith

(On, Self)

 

(The self is most important, and a single foe. To give it up begins a never-ending act of unconscious selflessness. When one looks at each dynamic of the person, one begins to find the qualities of groups. Too broad were the fractions we see as a result. Not one cares for the other. Nor their selves; duality is too great even to hold. Chronicling memories is a suit not strong enough for words, but in pursuit of truth, one finds again how many factors take place in the mind. Electricity along with the impulse it fornicates makes for the beasts we see today. But with a casual spark with thunder brings about knowledge, experience, learning, and adaption. A common niche we all find then. You do, or you don’t, and that is all. We see then how the individual reacts to the stimuli found around them. Cowering with fear or rather a breath of courage? The group influences more so then any institutions. But the group upon the inside of those very institutions becomes the strongest factor of definition. We find differences even within each general good and evil faction. Conflicting conflicts and a civil war could be caused. Thus I find my own heart within each for I am self, for I am contradiction as defined by this world.)


© 2008 Kyle A. Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on March 17, 2008
Last Updated on March 17, 2008


Author

Kyle A. Smith
Kyle A. Smith

MI



About
The only thing that i truly know that drives me is my music, the rest is just all jumbled together with everything, and it all seems to be connected. What I get out of that, is trials, dreams, love, a.. more..

Writing