On, War

On, War

A Chapter by Kyle A. Smith

On, War

 

There are only a select few who see the end of it. Yet it happens so willingly and carelessly. Love and hate crackle even when death lingers with his scythe to take the ones dying. Destruction meets in the middle as countless are slaughtered and even the innocent…why should they be sparred? Yet two, I find, found each other in love. An angel. A demon. Meeting in secret and so scared. They say nothing good comes from death, from war. Yet love was found, and it was good.
                As each attacker canceled each other out the numbers kept decreasing, leaving only the two. A war of this magnitude caused the skies to rain blood. Depression, confusion, and a numbing cold ensued after. A creeping alone, a dancing defeat; the two looked at each other, and back again at their families. What has been done cannot be undone. The acts preformed a senseless killing. How demonic were the angels becoming? The angelic trait can even be seen in the demonics.
Their eyes seemed to say these things to each other.


© 2008 Kyle A. Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on March 17, 2008
Last Updated on March 17, 2008


Author

Kyle A. Smith
Kyle A. Smith

MI



About
The only thing that i truly know that drives me is my music, the rest is just all jumbled together with everything, and it all seems to be connected. What I get out of that, is trials, dreams, love, a.. more..

Writing