On, Botany

On, Botany

A Chapter by Kyle A. Smith

On, Botany

 

Ever since the great division millennia ago, the landscape has been always changing. Day by day; a flower would grow only to wither and die. Day by day; trees would reach to the sky from seeds only to rot and hollow out. Day by day; the grass would grow within rain only to be blackened by the scorching sun.

     The angels, being the so-called leaders, kept the keys and the grounds. They decided what to do about such things and in time deemed everything good was theirs, and all things left over (the bad) was left to…them. The withering of all things beautiful was the demons fault indefinitely. This became the law of the land; and the ones promising to make a change, now promised to pass blame and appoint a fault, a flaw in everything. An excuse to the many, but a severe law passed by the holy.


© 2008 Kyle A. Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on March 17, 2008
Last Updated on March 17, 2008


Author

Kyle A. Smith
Kyle A. Smith

MI



About
The only thing that i truly know that drives me is my music, the rest is just all jumbled together with everything, and it all seems to be connected. What I get out of that, is trials, dreams, love, a.. more..

Writing