Chapter 5- Ali and Liam

Chapter 5- Ali and Liam

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl
"

Things start to get hot between Ali and Liam

"

I heard them calling for me but I didn’t look back. I stopped finally when I reach the park leaning against a tree doubled over trying to catch my breath.

“Ali,” I heard a surprised voice from behind me.

I turned around and groaned. Could this day get any worse?

There stood Isaac looking at me with a frown on his face.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Why would you care?” I snapped turning around heading away from him. But he grabbed my arm harshly making me wince.

“Sorry.” He apologised but he didn’t sound sorry at all. “Can we please talk?”

I stare at him for a long moment then nod. Maybe if we talked he will leave me alone after.

He leads me over to a park bench and I sat down as far away as I could from him but that only made him scoot closer.

“Listen about that night I’m sorry. I thought you actually wanted to you know,” Isaac said.

“How does trying to push you off and telling you to stop gives you the impression I wanted to have sex with you,” I said trying not to snap at him.

“I thought you were just playing around. I didn’t think you were serious,” Isaac said.

I could tell he was lying but don’t say anything. I had to remain calm if I wanted him to leave me alone for once and all.

“So can we please get back together?” he asked his face pleading with me.

I shook my head trying to keep my emotions under control.

“I’m seeing someone else,” I said picturing Liam in my head.

“What that jerk Liam. Ali he’s a heartless a*****e. He broke up with his girlfriend last year he did it so coldly that she killed herself.”

I shook my head. “That’s not true.”

Suddenly he leaned forward and pressed his lips hard against mine so hard they started to bruise slightly.

I angrily shoved him away then get to my feet and start running again till I bumped into someone and felt warm arms wrap around me.

“Ali what are you doing here? Who are you running from?” a familiar voice asked. I look up and relax when I see Liam’s face looking down at me concerned.

“Isaac. He wanted to talk so I did. Then he tried to kiss me but I ran away.”

Liam clenched his fists furiously. “Where is that b*****d I’ll knock him to Timbuktu.”

I shook my head. “It’s okay. I shouldn’t have talked to him.”

Liam nods. “Come on I’ll take you home.”

I let him, knowing I was going to be in big trouble. To my surprise he took my hand and as we approached the house I could see my dad sitting on the porch with his head in his hands. He looked up when he saw me and to my surprise he was crying. He was clearly angry as well but I’ve never seen him cry before.

I look around noticing Clair’s car wasn’t in the driveway. He climbed to his feet and walked towards me his hands shaking. I wince I never seen him so angry before it couldn’t have been from running away it was something else.

“Clair’s left,” he said sharply.

“Well I didn’t think she would wait for me,” I said regretting it instantly.

“No I mean she felt forever. She said if my daughter can’t accept her and just thinks she’s a skank then we shouldn’t date.” He practically shouted at me.

I bite my lip my head hanging low. That was the last thing I expected.

Liam let go of my hand and stepped forward. “Don’t yell at her like that mate. Less than an hour ago she was almost sexually assaulted for the second time in the past week.”

I didn’t look up. I never told him about it. Not that I wanted to.

“What? Is this true Ali?” I heard my dad ask his voice full of worry instead of anger now.

I nod slowly looking up seeing his face soften. “Oh honey I’m so sorry I had no idea,” he said stepping forward Clair’s break up forgotten as he pulled me into a tight embrace. He looked over at Liam. “Thank you for saving my daughter. I don’t believe we met. I’m Ryan Ali’s father.”

“Liam. I’m uh Ali’s boyfriend I guess.”

“Boyfriend. I thought she was dating a guy named Isaac.”

“He was the one who tried to hurt me dad,” I said finally finding my voice.

Dad pulled away furious. “Where is he? I’ll give him a stiff kick in the groin and cut off something I’m not going to say.”

Liam put a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry sir, I’m pretty sure he won’t hurt your daughter ever again. I’ll make sure of that.”

“Well thank you. I just finished making dinner. Do you want to come in?”

Liam hesitates then nods. I smile following them inside. Dad was very protective of me especially when it comes to boys but he seems to really like Liam.

As we walked inside Liam noticed a signed poster of the basketball team Lakers on our wall. “You go for the Lakers?”

“Yes. I’m a big fan been following them since I was 10.”

“I love the Lakers team,” Liam said and it wasn’t long before they were talking about basketball while I served dinner.

We sat down and start eating. I smile broadly as I felt Liam’s hand grab mine under the table and give a small squeeze.

When everyone was finished and Liam was at the sink washing up despite me and dad’s protests being the polite guest he was he offered to do it.

I heard a knock at the front door and went to open it startled to find Clair on the porch. She was more surprised than I was.

“Oh I’m glad you made it back safely. I… I forgot my coat.”

I step aside letting her in and she went over to the couch in the living room where her coat was draped over the arm of the couch. She came back not meeting my eye which was understandable because I called her a s**t earlier.

“I’m sorry about you know… What I called you.” I said sounding sincere. I was actually really guilty about it. I liked Clair she was really nice. It’s just I hated finding the house so empty when my dad was over at hers all the time.

“It’s fine,” she said her face seemingly relieved. “I want us to be friends Ali. You’re a wonderful young woman and I’m sorry that I keep stealing your father. I’ll make sure that he spends a lot of time with you.”

I nod feeling grateful then hear footsteps on the stairs and turn to see dad coming down. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw Clair.

“I forgot my coat. Me and Ali here had a nice talk and I’m sorry Ryan for ending our relationship. Can you forgive me now that Ali and I are getting along?”

“Of course I will,” dad said and he came and gave her a long passionate kiss.

I smile turning and bumped right into Liam. He was so big I almost fell flat but his arms wrapped around my waist stopping me from falling.

My smile grew broader when he didn’t let go even though I was perfectly balanced. “I and Clair are going to go catch a movie like we planned earlier before the disruption. Do you guys want to come?”

I shook my head wanting to stay here. Dad seemed reluctant but Clair talked him into leaving us here alone.

They went out the front door and closed it behind them.

Liam led me to the couch in the living room. “We can just watch a movie here,” he said smiling looking over our variety of movies.

“Ooh I always wanted to see this one,” he said picking out a horror.

I bite my lip I wasn’t fond of horrors but I didn’t stop him from putting it on.

He sat beside me on the couch rather close wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I smile resting my head on his shoulder.

The movie was really gory and I couldn’t help but jump every now and then even close my eyes.

When I jumped for the 5th time I felt Liam pulling me closer till I was on his lap and he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

“It’s okay, it’s not real plus I’m here to protect you,” he whispered in my ear, then he gave it a slight nibble.

Shivers went up and down my spine not from fear but of pleasure.

I lean back against him feeling something hard prodding my backside but wasn’t sure what it was.

The movie was almost at a close when Liam turned my head towards his and pressed his lips against mine.

I kiss him back my heart racing with excitement. He kissed me deeper his tongue demanding access. I hesitate then open my mouth letting him slip it inside. He groans slightly and I felt what was prodding me earlier again pressing against my stomach.

I look down to see what it was and gasped when I noticed his pants were bulging a bit. Liam looked down and realised what made me pull away. He blushed which made him look even cuter.

“I’m sorry,” he said sheepishly.

“It’s okay,” I said climbing off his lap with a faint smile on my face. But I wasn’t ready. I don’t know when I’ll be I think everyone feels that way.

I heard the front door open and Clair’s giggles.

Liam looked at me his face going even redder. “I uh can’t get up,” he admitted.

I nod going to distract them fixing my hair on the way. During our hot make out session he had ran his hand through my hair and it was a little messy.

“Where’s Liam?” Ryan asked looking around.

“Right here sir,” I heard a voice from behind me.

I turn around seeing him right behind me.

Dad stared at us suspiciously then looks at the clock. “It’s getting a bit late, won’t your parents be worried about you?”

“Yeah. I was going to leave anyway,” Liam said and he gave me a quick peck on the cheek then said it was nice meeting you to dad and left.

Dad and Clair went into the living room to just relax on the couch or well probably cuddle. I said goodnight and went upstairs to my room and read a book for a while. Well tried to. But all I could think about was Liam. I eventually fell asleep dreaming about him.

 

 



© 2015 KittyKatgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

48 Views
Added on November 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 2, 2015


Author

KittyKatgirl
KittyKatgirl

QLD, Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, My name is Crystal Madden and I am an Aussie. Another writer on this website Maddy Meyers is my best friend in real life it was me who introduced her to this website and I am pro.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl