Two2

Two2

A Chapter by The old me

Did you think I was going to be such a f**k up that you wouldn’t want to be in my life? How am I supposed to use your parenting as example to be a good father myself. If I don’t beat my wife, be a drunk or just overall never raise my child, I would be a better father then you, a better person then you. Sometimes I think what if you stayed, what kind of man I would have been. In the end, I’m glad you left, because I will never be a s****y father like you.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is excellent! I can invisage exactly what you are saying and perhaps the physch game is the way to go sometimes. It kind of puts the s**t back where it belongs. I think if i had had received a letter like this, I may have felt pretty guilty but again, a fair bit PO"d. Loved it. You can use the emotional response very well.

Posted 12 Years Ago


"a better person then (than) you."

I will give my overall review when I catch up.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 7, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing