One1

One1

A Chapter by The old me

I think the only reason I was with you was purely that you reminded me of her. When you would lay next to me, your soft head with beautiful long flowing blonde hair resting against my chest, I felt I somewhat was with her. I still don’t know how you could make me feel so much in peace and belief that you were someone else. Don’t get me wrong, I did care about you and I did like you even before I met her. But in the end, I think deep down I fucked things up with you because you reminded me of her. I shouldn’t have believed that you could solve all my issues when you didn’t want more than just being friends.  Also I never should have written those things about you, it violated your trust and killed our friendship.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your life spread across the pages telling the sorrow of your ways. How one could be taken by another and have it destroyed because you sought someone else in your dreams. Life can be a bugger when your soul is split between two. You managed to get across your feelings so well in this piece. Thank you so much for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You did a really good job on this=)

Posted 12 Years Ago


deeply hilarious!!
...nice one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my, I love this piece. I'm sorry this is not much of a review but this really is a good chapter. It held my attention the whole way though and I sensed the heart that was put into making it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This writing is pretty heart-felt. I don't know if these are letters you Derek Plato the person are writing or you Derek Plato the author writing to hypothetical people, but if it's the former I have to say that it's tricky to judge artisitic quality when the art in question involves personal emotions like this. Having said that, this chapter needs more swear words. A whole f*****g ton more swear words. Forget Spencer and his Puritan values, f*****g say what you feel! It's your heart not his! F**k him! Let the f*****g angst drip from every single f*****g vulgar syllable you f*****g utter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

ouch....through the back screen door in the telling...kinda like "fRIED gREEN tOMATOES"..

Posted 12 Years Ago


interesting way to start it, about the reason he was with this "her", yet she is mysterious to start off with. wonder what will come next...?

Posted 12 Years Ago


i love it! but then again i love all your writings. i could feel the confusion and i could feel thatt you were and possibly still are hurt. i can't wait to read more of it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


well written, but im my opinion, vulgarity doesnt add to writing. it would mean the same if you said messed things up, but wouldnt be offensive to some.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 5, 2011
Last Updated on December 5, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by The old me


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by The old me