Ten10

Ten10

A Chapter by The old me

You are the hardest person to want to forgive. Part of me hates you and part of me wants you in my life again. You and I were great friends and it sucks things change. In some way, it needed to happen. If it didn’t I would have been stuck madly in love with you. But when you kissed me that day, it signaled something deep down that I wasn’t alone and just maybe, my life would have meaning. But now, we both know that things will never work out and I’m fine with it. We both learned from our experience and grew stronger. It’s just now that I wish you would come back into my life so we can be friends. I think you can help me grew into a man because deep down, you knew me the best and maybe you are the one person in my life who knows everything about me. I don’t think I blame you anymore for what happened. I should have known it was the only thing that could have happened in that situation. So in the end, the point I wish to tell you is I need you in my life again, please come back.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on December 8, 2011
Last Updated on December 8, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing