A Meeting

A Meeting

A Chapter by Ah Puch
"

Heero is trying to forget his ex and ends up in a club, there he meets a captivating violet eyed youth. This part is 1x2.

"

The pounding music surrounded him as the pounding of the sub-woofer went right through him. Bodies writhed around him, and the alcohol he’d consumed earlier in the night released him from his usually strict inhibitions. He had come to this eccentric, out of the way club alone; trying out a ‘drowning your sorrows away’ tactic of getting over his a*****e of an ex. Yet, after three drinks, his eyes locked with vibrant, mischievous, violet eyes, one more drink and he was making his way over to the other side of the bar toward the beautiful set of eyes. There was something about the owner of those eyes that had him hooked, drew him toward the other like gravity.

And now, moving together on the floor, the owner of these beautiful eyes seemed to fit against him so well. Even through his drunken haze he knew there was something off about the way he was reacting to the body in front of him. It had taken his ex months to work past his psychological barriers, let alone his physical ones. As he though of his obscure reactions to the male grinding against him, he caught sight of those vibrant eyes and all analyzations of his actions flew out of his mind.

Alcohol blurred his perception of time as they moved together. It also blurred the thought process of moving from one place to another, and soon he found his skink being taunted by the cool night air. His entire body was heated as he ravished the mouth underneath the gravity violet eyes. They were up against a wall, still moving together, but to an entirely different beat than the dancing they had been doing in the club. Quickly they made a sticky mess together, too absorbed by the pleasure they were feeling to really care to go any farther.

Together they breathed for a few moments, pulling themselves together from the aftermath of coming together. As his mind cleared he could feel long fingers tangled in his nest of brown hair. His hands were still gripping the smaller figure in front of him tightly, smaller male in front of him. He couldn’t bring himself to care, and dropped his head to the other’s shoulder, only to get a face full of braided locks.

His mind was clearing quickly of both alcohol and pleasure. He could not, however, bring himself to rid of this free feeling. He knew he was most likely never going to see this enchanting, violet eyed man again. He felt a sting of disappointment at the thought, however, by the tensing up of the other’s shoulder’s, the smaller man did not feel the same way about their encounter. The man wiggled out of his grip, once vibrant eyes looked to him wildly once before the figure disappeared quickly into the shadows of the alley.

Heero sighed heavily, completely sober now, or at least sober enough to remember his name and stumble in the right direction to his apartment. As he made his way to the alley entrance, He was almost tripped by a spotted cat that zipped past him. For a moment he saw a glimpse of violet, but he shook his head. Cats didn’t have purple eyes, especially not the same shade as the man he’d just dry humped. Heero’s hands harshly tugged at his own hair in embarrassment.

Little did Heero know that spotted, purple eyed cats had everything to do with the man he’d just found himself so attracted to.

 



© 2009 Ah Puch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

90 Views
Added on November 23, 2009


Author

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Nunya



About
First off, the name: Ah Puch is the Mayan god of death, we almost put Anubis, but we thought that was over done a bit. Second, the Royal 'We': This is not in fact a 'royal' we, it is more the fact .. more..

Writing
Sleep Tight Sleep Tight

A Poem by Ah Puch