Dawn Breaks

Dawn Breaks

A Chapter by Ah Puch
"

Trowa can't care for his mate in he current form, so he enlists the help of a passing stranger. This part is 3x2

"

In the early morning sun, Trowa set his battered mate in an alley next to a condo complex. As he shifted into his smaller form, the tawny spotted cat noted his chesnut spotted mate was still unconcsious. Softly Trowa started to lick his mate clean, he felt guilty that he'd left the confrontation with their other mate unscathed, as he'd commited the same betrayal. Duo's muscles tensing told Trowa that his mate was returning to concsiousness, so he turned his attentions to the other's face to relax his injured mate.
 
"~Wu...~" Duo trailed off as he gasped in pain.
"~Needs some time to cool off.~" Trowa finished off, answering the unfinished question.
"~Why...~" Duo was still gasping, however this time Trowa cut him off.
"~I was with someone last night as well.~" He once again answered the unasked question."~It felt a lot like seeing you for the first time--seeing you now. Conserve your strength, you're beat up.~"
 
Duo smiled a cat like smile toward him, most likely knowing exactly how he felt. The way Trowa had felt around the little blone he'd met last night, was exactly how he'd felt around his chestnut spotted being in front of him. Could it be that they still needed to find their true mates, were they really just inteirm mates for eachother? Or would they never actually be free?
 
Suddenly Trowa was on the defensive with the sound of footsteps making their way past the alley he and his mate inhabited. He relaxed somewhat when he noted the that the sound of the footseteps were thick soled, maybe boots, rather than paws. It meant that Wufei hadn't caught up with them, however it did mean that a human was very near his badly injured mate. With Duo in his condition-- With Duo in his condition it was probably the best idea to garner the attention of a human, to get Duo treated, as much as he detested the thought.

Trowa squared his shoulders, he had to get this passerby's attention. Usually he never saw much logic in being loud as Duo or even Wufei did, but the tawny cat thought this was as good a time as any to exsorcise his vocal cords. He looked to his chestnut spotted mate, it was espcially important as Duo was once again slipping into unconciousness.
 
A loud yowl erupted from the tawny cat's throat as the walking human came close to the opening of the alley. Trowa kept up his yowling, no matter how akward it made his feel, he even knocked over a trashcan to add to his clatter. A tall, at least to him in this particular form, male made his way into the alley. Trowa quieted his calling a bit, though still called to the man. As he let out softer meows, the tawny cat circled his mate to show the man exactly what was wrong. The man's facial expression didn't change when he spotted the bloodied feline, but he quickened his pace. Trowa sat on his haunches, quieting completely, as the man crouched down to inspect the spotted cat.
 
When his mate let out a pained mewl, trowa nearly pounced on the man as he picked up the tawny cat's mate. Trowa then followed at the man's heels as he walked toward a parking garage.


© 2009 Ah Puch


Author's Note

Ah Puch
Here's part three!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on November 24, 2009


Author

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Nunya



About
First off, the name: Ah Puch is the Mayan god of death, we almost put Anubis, but we thought that was over done a bit. Second, the Royal 'We': This is not in fact a 'royal' we, it is more the fact .. more..

Writing
Sleep Tight Sleep Tight

A Poem by Ah Puch