Mates

Mates

A Chapter by Ah Puch
"

Duo knows that going back to his mates might be suicide, but he will not lie. This chapter is 5x2x3

"

Faster, faster. The little spotted cat though to himself as he rushed down the streets. His mates were going to be so pissed, he hadn’t meant to go so far with that man. The man with intoxicating Prussian blue eyes. He stumbled as the unbidden thought fluttered through his mind. The cat paused for a moment to shake his head violently, as if that would get the man out of his head. He took off again, wanting to get the confrontation with his mates over, so they could move on and away from this city and everything attached to the mate that was not a mate.

He couldn’t believe what he’d just done. He’d acted like molly in heat, all because a stranger’s scent called to him. He stopped again and shook his entire body viciously. He couldn’t think like that, he’d been wrapped up in the scent of a mate, even though he had two already. The scent of his dominates made him react in the same way, it was a pathetic excuse, but it would explain why they had not overcome this stage of their curse, they weren’t complete. I can’t handle three though. It’s tough enough with two.

He was greeted affectionately by his two mates as he entered the alley they had made their home. He knew the only reason they were so loving was that they had not, yet, scented the other male on him, sure it wasn’t as strong as it would have been had Duo and the other been naked and gone farther than they had, but the scent of arousal was all over his body as well, telling that he’d been rather intimate earlier on in the night.

The chestnut waited with tense anticipation for his fiery tempered mate to pick up the scent of the other male he’d been with that night. It was likely to be explosive, and when the black cat nuzzling his neck tensed up, he knew the scent had been caught. Teeth quickly replaced the soft muzzle, and the body on his other side moved away. Duo’s black furred mate was harsh, and rough in his domination: Sinking his sharp teeth in deep; Penetrating his claws fully into flesh. This treatment went on for what seemed like eons to the spotted cat. Then a tawny body came in from the side of Duo’s missing mate. Instead of attacking Duo as well, however, the tawny cat knocked the black cat away.

Duo in confusion as the tawny cat shifted into a larger form, and Duo flinched when he saw the large maw of his mate open, only to close as gently as possible around the battered chestnut spotted cat. The last thing the small cat saw before he black out was the guilt shinning in his tawny mates vibrant green eyes.

 



© 2009 Ah Puch


Author's Note

Ah Puch
Ending needs a little work, tell us what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on November 23, 2009
Last Updated on November 24, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Nunya



About
First off, the name: Ah Puch is the Mayan god of death, we almost put Anubis, but we thought that was over done a bit. Second, the Royal 'We': This is not in fact a 'royal' we, it is more the fact .. more..

Writing
Sleep Tight Sleep Tight

A Poem by Ah Puch