PROLOGUE - THE NARRATOR’S VOICE

PROLOGUE - THE NARRATOR’S VOICE

A Chapter by Dr.Vishnu

 

 

  I have been staying under this antique table of St.Galacto church for about two months now. It is really dusty under here and a bit creepy. Of course I am no less. I am rusty too. And only a small ray of light reaches me from a key hole. The air that enveloped around me added to the filth. I could hear the foot steps of those people coming and leaving the church. But nobody came to rescue me. Maybe someday, someone will come and get me outta here. Until then, I decided to tell you my story of why I am here. And most importantly who I am....

 

My name is 44 magnum c 534, colt anaconda. Only a few people in this world knew my name, while the rest call me- revolver and more simply as GUN. I am from Kimberly ammunition center. I hate that place, because all the shot guns and machine guns laugh at me. And even that semi- automatic pistol laughs at me, even though I am glittery and shiny.

Luckily, one fine day Mr. Rhodes bought me from there. I thank him for that.

And now the time for the other half of the story, that explains why I am here. And one more thing is I have only 3 bullets with me now. What happened to the rest 3? Answer is in the story itself. The story started approximately two months back and exactly at 9: am. 


© 2010 Dr.Vishnu


Author's Note

Dr.Vishnu
Just a beginning...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yippeee!!! You're back with a story! And I just can't wait to read this, I think I can feel the difference already :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 17, 2010
Last Updated on September 17, 2010


Author

Dr.Vishnu
Dr.Vishnu

Tirupathi, India



About
Writing is My Passion..Its the everyday breath I live through by.. more..

Writing
NIGHT 365 NIGHT 365

A Story by Dr.Vishnu