EPILOGUE- THE NARRATOR’S SCREAM

EPILOGUE- THE NARRATOR’S SCREAM

A Chapter by Dr.Vishnu

 

 

Two people came to the antique table and stopped.

“Yes, that old table! Tell Sophie, that it is my gift. Okay, deliver it carefully!” church’s new father said pointing to the table. They shook their head and lifted the table. The gun felt very happy on seeing that, because it’s going to be rescued at last. After lifting the table, they saw the gun on the floor. It smiled at them. They looked at it amazingly. After understanding it was real, one of them silently picked it up and kept it in his pocket. He scanned around to make sure that no one watched it.

They both smiled at each other.

“You don’t have a gun license. What are you going to do with that gun now?” asked another one. The gun also confused. Yes yes, what is he going to do now?

He replied, “If you are a veggie, sell the chicken and buy a pizza! But don’t throw it. Understand!”

The other one nodded his head and smiled. Gun also understood that they are going to sell it.

 

 

              *                        *                           *

 

 

After a few hours their van stopped in front of a shop. They took out the gun and dropped off the van. The gun saw the shop name- It was Kimberly ammunition center.

“Oh my god, no not to this shop buddy, stop it, don’t sell me here” screamed the gun.

They went in to the shop. After a few minutes of bargaining, they came out of the shop by counting the money. The shop owner kept the gun in the glassed rack. Besides it were the shot guns and machine guns. On seeing their old friend, shot guns laughed at the magnum44.

“Oh! I hate shot guns,” screamed the narrator.

 

 

 

              *                         *                         *



© 2010 Dr.Vishnu


Author's Note

Dr.Vishnu
Also read the "after-credit" draft of this story..very small one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha! The places you make the gun go!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 17, 2010
Last Updated on September 17, 2010


Author

Dr.Vishnu
Dr.Vishnu

Tirupathi, India



About
Writing is My Passion..Its the everyday breath I live through by.. more..

Writing
NIGHT 365 NIGHT 365

A Story by Dr.Vishnu





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5