Page One, Birth of All

Page One, Birth of All

A Chapter by dteice
"

As written by the prophet, Eselia

"
HASA was the first of the Shiro. He created his wife, RHEA. RHEA was tasked with creating something for HASA to rule over. She created the planets and the stars. HASA created a brother and sister for RHEA. ZEB and RHIOS. HASA tasked RHEA with the planets, ZEB with the sky, and RHIOS with the underworld. RHIOS demanded a husband so HASA created for her DREYZ. DREYZ ruled the underworld with RHIOS, his wife. ZEB was jealous of his sister and demanded a wife. HASA created a wife for him. SHULKIN was the wife of ZEB and queen of the skies. ZEB did not like sharign roles so he left SHULKIN and demanded a new wife who did not share the role of ruling the sky with ZEB. SHULKIN became a lowly Shiro who tends to the unwanted. HASA created a new wife for ZEB who was named JAZE. JAZE was tasked with the rule over fire, water, wind, and minerals. RHIOS and DREYZ granted her permission to ten the minerals under the world in their kingdom. ZEB ruled the skies and storms, but he lvoed his new wife and allowed her to rule the winds within the skies. HASA then created life through his wife, RHEA. a daughter they named LESLAS who became queen of life. Where there was now life, RHIOS and DREYZ had a child. The name of their son became LEOB. LEOB became creator of life. first he made Joolas. Joolas and his children, the demons, were beautiful and lived in peace for a time. LEOB then created plants and different animals to live on the planet Rhea. Joolas and the demons became jealous of the other creations of their father. Joolas lead the demons to attack nature whiched pained RHEA. HASA punished Joolas and the demons by making the demons ugly. LEOB created man in order to make up for thed emons. HASA had a son who was named NIX. NIX was charged with nature and animals. LEOB became the ruler of demons and HASA decided to take the responsibility for the new creations of LEOB; man. Man lived so LESLAS ruled over their births and lives for she was the first life. Becasue man lived they also died so RHIOS and DREYZ split their duties. those who were good in life lived their deaths with RHIOS in rewards. Those who lived their lives badly would live in damnation with DREYZ until they were punished as DREYZ saw fit. This is the birth of all as written by the prophet, Eselia.


© 2011 dteice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011


Author

dteice
dteice

Elwood, NE



About
I'm a writer, nuff said :/ Teen, Senior in high School i write to waste time in this dull isntitute of learning... more..

Writing
Jax, the Demon Jax, the Demon

A Chapter by dteice