Page Two, Creations of Planes

Page Two, Creations of Planes

A Chapter by dteice
"

As written by the prohpet, Eselia

"
Before RHEA was made there was only HASA. HASA lived in nothingness. when RHEA was made she created Rhea and all other planets and stars. HASA seperate Rhea from other planets to be his. He seperated these worlds and stars from his home. Inside his home of nothingness was created the first plane. the first plane was where all life began. HASA existed above all Shiro and his home of nothingness was his and belonged to RHEA as well. He created a home for the Shiro to exist. the second plane was higher than the first. HASA named this the higher plane. Next, man died. HASA granted two planes to the dead. The third plane was the Rewarded planes for the rewards upon death. RHIOS was granted rule over the Rewarded plane. The next plane was the lower plane for all nature that died. NIX ruled over all nature, both the living and the dead. The fifth plane that HASA created was to be home to all Shiro who were unwanted. SHULKIN lived there alone and was granted infinite space of empty land. Man fell away from good deeds and as punishment for these deeds HASA created a sixth plane of the deamned. HASA gave rule over this plane to RHIOS who gave control to her husband, DREYZ. The seventh plane within the home of HASA was nothing. a void within the void. The void within the void was chaos. HASA punished Joolas by cursing his kin. All demons that are born of Joolas or are tainted with demon blood were cursed to die and live in chaos. Rule over the chaos was given to the king and creator of demons. LEOB became king of chaos and of Joolas and of demons. ZEB who was brother of RHIOS and of RHEA and of DREYZ and also husband of JAZE was granted a plane where he could rule as he wished. HASA then granted control of the second plane, home of the Shiro, to ZEB for ZEB ruled the highest on Rhea he should rule highest of planes. ZEB then passed control of the eighth plane to JAZE. HASA granted to his daughter the void. LESLAS was to be the leader of the dead to their proper planes. This is the creation of planes and their distribution as written by the prophet, Eselia.


© 2011 dteice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011
Tags: Eselia, the prophet, Creation of Planes


Author

dteice
dteice

Elwood, NE



About
I'm a writer, nuff said :/ Teen, Senior in high School i write to waste time in this dull isntitute of learning... more..

Writing
Jax, the Demon Jax, the Demon

A Chapter by dteice