Page Three, The Rise and Fall of Joolas

Page Three, The Rise and Fall of Joolas

A Chapter by dteice
"

As written by the prophet, Eselia.

"
HASA created RHIOS and DREYZ who both created LEOB by birth. LEOB created nature and man as it had been tasked to him to do. The first creation of LEOB was Joolas. Joolas was beautiful and mighty. Joolas was granted never ending life as long as Joolas created more life for the planet Rhea. Joolas alone created demons who were beautiful and mighty like him. Demons lived in peace with Rhea and the Shiro until nature was created. Joolas believed that his father, LEOB, was more proud of nature than himself. Joolas attacked nature in envy which pained RHEA, queen of the planet. HASA took revenge on Joolas by turning all of his creations ugly and savage. LEOB then created man who was not perfect physically as Joolas was. Man was the favorite creation of LEOB. Joolas went to his father and threatened to attack man. LEOB warned Joolas not to. Joolas then claimed to be more powerful than LEOB and all other Shiro, including HASA. Joolas stood before HASA and challenged him for power. HASA defeated Joolas and cursed him for insolence. A curse on all of his children, the demons, to be sent to chaos upon death. Joolas attacked HASA in rage, but HASA defeated him again. HASA could not kill Joolas, for he was immortal, but HASA sealed Joolas inside of a magic tree. A tree that lay on the msot northward mountain on Rhea in the first plane. The tallest peak on Rhea is the tree of Joolas which exists for eternity. HASA knew the tree would gain power from Rhea, the planet, until Joolas could break free. the end yimes will be upon man in those days and only one with the blood of man and of Joolas will stop him once and for all. All who are cursed with the blood of Joolas shall die in chaos, but the one who lives through human blood shall die in reward. This is the rise and the future fall of the demon lord, Joolas, as written by the prophet, Eselia.


© 2011 dteice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011


Author

dteice
dteice

Elwood, NE



About
I'm a writer, nuff said :/ Teen, Senior in high School i write to waste time in this dull isntitute of learning... more..

Writing
Jax, the Demon Jax, the Demon

A Chapter by dteice