Trapped-Chapter 1

Trapped-Chapter 1

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

A short chapter to start it off. Enjoy.

"

Chapter 1

                “Angie, get ready for bed, darling, you have a lot to do in the morning. You need to pack for the trip we are taking to Europe. You know how your father gets when you don’t pack in time.” I heard my mother call from the basement stairs of our mansion. My parents were going on a business trip to Europe. I had to tag along with them. I didn’t mind, but I was going to be gone all winter. I wasn’t going to be able to hang out with any of my friends this winter. During the winter we would go to the mall everyday to go shopping. That saddens me that I won’t be able to go to the mall this winter. My parents always dragged me on their business trips because they were always worried something bad was going to happen to me. They were always worried about me, but I didn’t think anything would have happened because Tara would be with me. Before we go away on a business trip my parents always make sure that Tara had someone to stay with her. They worried for her safety as well as mine.

                “Okay, mother,” I responded. I flipped on the light in my bedroom to pick up a couple of things before I went to bed. I know I had a maid, but I didn’t want her to have to pick up the things I left down.

                “Miss Angela, you don’t have to pick that stuff up.” My maid, Tara, said with a smile on her face. She knew that I wasn’t as snobby as my parents were. Tara always appreciated that about me. I smiled at her back.

                “Its okay, Tara, you don’t have to help. I put the stuff down and you know that I did. My parents don’t have to find out about this.” I said. Not like I told my parents anything anyway. They don’t really listen to anything I have to say normally.

                Tara left my room to go clean other parts of the house. I just finished picking up the things that were down in my room. I picked out a pair of pajamas that I was going to wear for bed that night. After that I went to brush my teeth to get ready for bed.

                I came back into my room, turned my light out, and got ready for bed. Before I put my head on the pillow I heard my name being called softly in the wind. The wind picked up and owls were hooting. I always loved the sound of owls. It was sort of cold in my room because it was cold outside and my window as opened. I opened the window because it gets boiling hot in my house. I slowly started to drift to unconsciousness as I listened to the owls hooting. It was soothing me to sleep, but before I was fully asleep I felt someone pull me up by my throat in bed. I tried to scream out for help, but someone was holding a hand over my mouth. I tried to look up to see who it was, but they were tying me up. Another person was putting tape over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

                Tears were pouring down my cheeks as they were tying me up. They didn’t tie my feet up because I was still standing. I tried to run, but they caught me. They hit me on the back. I started to lose consciousness as I could feel them pulling me along, but where were they taking me?



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this was a really good start. I want to definitely read more thats for sure. :) Great write. Moving on to the next chapter. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great first chapter! I loved the beginning. It caught our attention and pulled us in. I also love how you named the main character after yourself :D I wrote a story just like it once, but it sort of bombed. I'm sure that you'll do better! Best of luck.
-Livs

Posted 12 Years Ago


A great start, leaves us wanting to read more, why and who are these kidnappers?

Can't wait for more:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 7, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing