Trapped-Chapter 2

Trapped-Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

:)

"

Chapter 2

                When I came conscious again I woke up in a room that was lit just a little.  My arms and legs were tied up and I was trying to scream for help. There was no use for that because there was tape over my mouth. I was scared to death and wanted my parents, but I knew I wasn’t going to get that wish. I had tears pouring down my face even more than before. “Where am I?” I thought to myself.

                A couple of seconds later I heard a door open and a guy walked in. He untied my hands, but he didn’t untie my legs. When my arms were freed I tried to move back from the guy as far as he could. The guy just laughed. He came up closer to me and ripped the tape off my mouth. I cried a little harder because it hurt, but I didn’t scream. I was afraid of what was going to happen to me. I looked up at the man and he smiled down evilly at me. I shook with fear, but I didn’t speak just yet.

                The first thing I noticed about the man was that he had a heavy set build. His eyes were dark and his hair was to the nape of his neck. He wore a smirk on his lips. I knew that this man could hurt me if I did anything to provoke him to do it.

                “Well, well, you are awake now little missy.” He said chuckling a little bit. I just looked to the ground.

                “W-who are you?” I asked in a small voice because I was scared and very nervous. I was afraid of what he was capable of.  I started to tremble and he just smirked again. He was contemplating whether or not to tell me who he was.

                “That would be none of your business, darling.” He said while he picked me up by my throat and throwing me into the wall. I didn’t really know what he was going to do to me. He put his face closer to mine and I could smell his breath. It smelled like he had some tuna fish for dinner or something. It smelled pretty terrible. I wanted to cover my nose, but I didn’t. I had to just deal with the smell coming out of his mouth.

                “Get your hands off my throat.” I said while struggling to catch my breath. His hands were strong and rough. I was scared that he was going to strangle me.

                “I don’t think so little missy,” he said with an evil smile on his face. I couldn’t help, but shake with fear with the expression on his face.

                “Please just let me I go. I can’t breathe,” I said. He let me drop to my knees. I held my knees up to my chest. The guy just laughed at me and the look on my face.

                “I guess I have to let you live.” He said and his tone was cold and flat.

                “Why would you kill me?” I asked getting scared.

                “I wouldn’t because I know your parents would want you alive.”

                “What do you want from me?” I asked trying to pull my knees further up to my chest.

                “Well my partners and I want to keep you for ransom because we know that your parents want their precious baby to come home safe and sound. I know your parents care about ya. But don’t be fooled little missy we are also going to use you for our please.” The man said. I started to scream and he smacked me in the face to shut me up. His smack burned my cheek and tears just started to pour silently down my face. The man decided to untie my legs.

                “Shut up your screaming. It’s very annoying and I don’t want to hear you scream again. You got dat little missy.” He said in a thug like tone. He looked like he was a thug in the first place. I didn’t say anything else. I stood up because I didn’t want to be sitting on the ground anymore. I didn’t want this guy to take advantage of me. He went over to the only door in the room and knocked on it. The door opened suddenly and I tried to run for it.

                Before I could get away the man caught me and threw me back into the room. My head hit the wall behind me and I fell against it. The man smirked and then left the room leaving me alone. I heard the door lock behind him. My head was pounding from the pain that I felt from being thrown into the wall. I cried a lot because of the pain. I then noticed a makeshift bed in the corner. I walked over to it and laid my head on it. The bed didn’t have a blanket, but it would have to do. I put my throbbing head on the pillow. I just silently cried to myself.

“How am I going to get out of here?” I thought to myself. I sat up on the bed and started to look around the room. It was small, but I had to get used to it. I was wondering when I was going to get out of here. I didn’t really know how long the captors were going to keep me.

Before I knew it I was pinned up against the wall again by the same guy that came in earlier. I was really aware of what was going on. He smiled at my evilly again.

“What do you want from me now?” I asked.

“Nothing just came in here to torture you.” He said laughing. I just shook with fear.

                “Tim, just stop scaring the poor girl.” Another voice said coming into the room.

               



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
I know the chapter's short. The next chapter I will try to make longer. Sorry for the wait. <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh, well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like how you're building up the plot so well. This is a fantastic write. Doesn't even matter that its short because you wrote it great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The kidnap plot is building up very nicely, the description and the dialogue amkes it very good indeed :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 7, 2011


Author

Angie Diane&hearts;&hearts;
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing