Trapped-Chapter 4

Trapped-Chapter 4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 4

                “I truly am not like them. Like I said I wasn’t in on the plan. Those guys just don’t know how to treat people. Sometimes I catch myself thinking why am I friends with them.” Alex said with a smile. I couldn’t help to smile back. He has a nice smile and his facial expression is really cute. Wait why am I thinking this? I don’t know if he is an enemy or a friend just yet.

                “If you don’t act like them I don’t understand why you are friends with them in the first place.” I said.

                “Well I am friends with them because I have known them since I was little. Tom, the other person involved who wanted to do this used to be a good person. When he was ten years old his mother had left him with his father. Tom’s father had never loved him because Tom wasn’t his son. Tom’s mother had an affair with some guy and she had Tom with him. So his father kicked him out to live on the streets when he was only ten. That is what molded Tom into what he is today. Tim, well he had a tough childhood too. His father and mother abandoned him and his little sister when he was five and she was three. Tim had been sent to live with his aunt and uncle. His aunt and uncle were abusive when it came down to it. Tim couldn’t stand to see them hit his little sister. He would cry on her shoulder when he had gotten hit. When he turned eighteen Tim took his sister away from his aunt and uncle. He started to raise her. He had gotten a job and made enough money to pay for the bills, but he wanted more. He decided to become a drug dealer. He ended up doing drugs as well. A couple of years later his little sister had gotten murdered by her boyfriend. That turned Tim into another life of crime.” Alex said.

                I looked at Alex’s facial expressions as he had told the stories of the two other guys. He expressed sadness and hatred at some points. When he told the story of Tim’s little sister getting killed I could see something else in his eyes, but I couldn’t pin point it.

                “What about you, Mr. Goody Two Shoes?” I asked in a sarcastic tone. He looked shocked at my comment.

                “Well I had a good childhood. I was raised in a good home. My parents were always nice to me, but they passed away in a plane crash. I ended up living with my grandmother. She was sweet as well. I got depressed when she passed, but then I met up with Tim and Tom again. I am trying to get them to change from what they are, but they won’t listen to me. I don’t know what to do anymore. I want them to change so badly. I didn’t even know that they were planning to steal you. I thought they were going to steal someone else to be honest. They always exclude me from their plans except this one. I didn’t agree to be a part of it, but I was dragged in.” Alex said.

                “I’m sorry that you lost your parents. I couldn’t imagine what I would do if I lost my parents. I do feel bad for Tim and Tom, but I don’t know who Tom is. I didn’t meet him and I don’t know if I want to meet him if he is just as bad as Tim is. I can’t even stand being in the same room as Tim. Can you guys just please let me go? I promise not to tell my parents who kidnapped me. Please?” I asked.

                “I can’t let you go. As bad as I want to if they found out I let you escape they would kill me. I don’t want to die right now.”

                I didn’t say anything to that. I just lay down on the makeshift bed.

                “Do you want anything to eat?” Alex asked when he noticed I didn’t touch the food he prepared.

                “No, I don’t want to eat. I am not hungry.” I said, but I heard my stomach growl anyway. It had to disagree with me right?

                “Please eat?” Alex said.

                “No, I don’t want to eat. Please just leave me alone?” I yelled. Alex looked a little hurt, but left the room anyway. I just went to bed because I didn’t want to think about where I was. I just wanted to escape to my own little paradise.

                I started to drift asleep when Alex came back in and put a blanket over my body. I appreciated the blanket because I didn’t want to sleep in a cold room.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Hope you enjoy. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awsome :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 7, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing