Trapped-Chapter 5

Trapped-Chapter 5

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 5

                The next morning the room looked brighter than before, but I was guessing that it was day time. I got up from the makeshift bed. I saw that there was a new pair of clothes on the bed for me.

                “There is another door in the room for you to shower. You won’t be able to get out because there are no windows. I’m sorry.” Alex wrote on a piece of paper. I balled the piece of paper up and threw it across the room. I noticed the door that led to a shower and a toilet. I was wondering if I had to go to the bathroom where would I go and I got my answer for that question.

                I picked up the clothes and the towel that was on the bed. I locked the door to the bathroom so no one could get in while I was showering. I didn’t want those three jerks to see me naked. I didn’t even get to meet the last jerk just yet. I don’t want to either just encase he was anything like Tim.

                I looked around for something sharp while I was in the bathroom. There was nothing sharp in there that I could use. I was going to carve words into the mirror. It was just going to entertain me when I was in the bathroom. I knew I could make up stories while I’m in this place. The bathroom would be my muse since this would be the only time that I got to be alone. I was trapped in a room with three men living on the outside.

                I took the dirty clothes that I had on and put them on the ground. I stepped into the tub and I let the water run down me. I cleaned myself really well before I stepped out of the tub. I put the new clothes on which were pretty nice. I opened the door and then stepped out. What I saw next made me start to scream for help. Alex was laying on the ground bleeding. I felt really bad for him. I ran over to him and he was crying.

                “Alex, what happened to you?” I asked with concern.

                “I got stabbed by Tim, but it didn’t go deep. He lost his temper. And he didn’t know who he was attacking. I don’t know what happened before that. He ran off when he found out it was me who was stabbing.” Alex said crying.

                I ran into the bathroom and got a towel and some Band-Aids. I wrapped his cut and cleaned it. I had also found some peroxide. Alex started to calm down once I got the bleeding to stop. I knew he needed someone so I decided I would take care of him as much as I could.

                “Do you need another pillow?” I asked him. I had two pillows and he was only laying on one of them. He shook his head no and he started to fall asleep. He needed the sleep after crying that much. I was going to have a talk with Tim when he got home. I just needed Alex to talk to him about coming in here.

                I lay on my bed next to Alex rubbing his hair. I didn’t know why, but all of a sudden I was starting to fall for him. I was going to slap myself. I was falling for one of the people that captured me. I didn’t really understand that.

                I was feeling worthless I guess. My family did treat me wrong afterall. I know my parents cared about my safety, but they didn’t care about my feelings. Alex seemed like he cared about my well being. He got me to smile a little bit. He looked so cute when I was sleeping. He looked a lot younger and less more stressed. He looked so peaceful. What am I thinking?!



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing