WUD-Chapter 5

WUD-Chapter 5

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 5

                Then the sword hit Jeremy and he cried in pain. Angie was tough to beat when she was angry…I learned that the hard way. Jeremy was bleeding pretty rapidly. I could see the anger in Angie’s eyes start to go away.

                Angie started to fall, but I caught her before she could land. Jeremy frowned and Alexis just shrugged at Jeremy. I was wondering what was going on. Why did Angie just faint?

                “What happened to Angie?” I asked as calm as I could.

                “She wore herself out. She will wake up in a couple of minutes. By the way before we continue we need to talk to you about something…and it’s very important. When Angie wakes up we will discuss what we need to discuss.” Jeremy said and cleared his throat.

                Angie woke up a couple of seconds later and she glared at Jeremy. I held on to her so that she wouldn’t attack them any longer.

                “Angie, I’m sorry, I know we should have told you. Can you forgive us?” Jeremy asked coughing.

                “Umm sure, I can forgive.” Angie said relaxing against me.

                “Now that we all forgive each other, Master Jeremy, can we tell them the important news?” Alexis said with a small frown on her face.

….

                “Angie and Jake, this is going to be really important for both of you to listen to. I know you are both still fifteen, but…” Jeremy said in a gruff voice.

                “Master Jeremy, maybe I should explain…you are too sick to do this. Now please go home and rest.” Alexis said in a firm mother like voice.

                “No, I must explain!”

                “Fine, do what you want! Just know kids this might come as a shock to you and you may want to sit down.” Alexis said with a nervous look on her face.

                “Since, I am the leader of this group. I need to inform you that when I die…you two will become leaders of this group. You will have to find other recruits...which will be your friends and family. Mostly friends will be in the group. I promise you leading them will not be easy. I promise you that you will both be very good at this. I will be teaching you how to lead this group. I need you to know that I’m going to be dying pretty soon. I have had an illness for a long time. And it’s going to kill me in a couple of weeks because it’s really far along. I’m surprised I’m still alive. That is why we killed you so early. We wanted to make sure you were ready to handle this. Alexis, tell them the rest…I can’t talk anymore.” Jeremy said. He looked like he wasn’t feeling all that well. Alexis steadied him so that he didn’t fall over. Jeremy sat on the ground and pain invaded his features.

                I started to feel bad that I hurt him. “I’m sorry for hurting you.”

                “It’s okay, you didn’t know.” He said with a smile.

                “Okay.” I said and looked down.

                “Alexis, please continue now.” He said nodding at her. Alexis just paced as she thought about what she was going to say. I didn’t know what to think.         

                “Well, when Jeremy dies. I’m going to die too…because Jeremy created me. I am not a human. I am an android. When he dies I will self destruct. I know we said we were immortal, but we lied. We will die soon enough. You two won’t have us in your hair anymore. That is how you know you will be the leaders. I know we are both going to die pretty soon. We will be training you to lead and kill souls. But like we said in the beginning at first you need to talk to the souls. Get them to trust you and then murder them. I know that’s not a nice thing to do, but you have to. If you don’t get them to trust you then you won’t be able to kill them. We will then have to go to drastic measures. We will teach you that as well. I hope you can forgive me. I have to go now and restart my date program. I will be at the master’s home which is right down the street from the park. See you later.” Alexis said. After a few seconds she was gone. I was wondering how she could move that fast.

                “So Alexis is an android. She didn’t look human in the first place. But it seems like she has human emotions.” I thought to myself.

                “I have to get going kids, but tonight you get to meet your first souls. It will be fun to watch in the shadows.” Jeremy said and then left. I was wondering how they will get away so quickly.

                “Jake, do you think we will be able to handle this?” I asked.

                “I think we will…you just have to believe. Don’t wear yourself out this time.” Jake said and winked. I just glared at him. Of course he had to bring that up. I was still a little tired. We left the scene to go hunting for souls. Tonight was going to be so much fun, don’t you think?

 

 

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Long time. I know.

1. Did you like the chapter.
2. Who is your favorite character?
3. Who is your least favorite?
4. Soul killing time next chapter, are you excited?
5. What do you think of the lie?
6. Do you think it's going to be hard for them to take on leader?
7. What do you think the disease is?
8. Who do you think the souls will be?

:D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1> Of course I did! :)

2. Jake. Still. XD

3. Jeremy >:(

4. YES!!! VIOLENCE >:D

5. That was a bad lie. LIES ARE BAD.

6, Yeah, since they're so new at this.

7. Not too sure.

8. Her parents....maybe?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Yes
2. Still Angie
3. Well don't have one yet
4. First time can sense something happening
5. I think makes further read more exciting
6. Oh yes so many teething problems
7. Some weird DNA based...
8. School mates

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES.
Jake's funny.
So's Angie.
I AM SO LOST WITH THE REVIEW QUESTIONS.
/sob/

Epic chapter though. Glad everything's all kind of cleared up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. of course I did!
2. ANGIE!
3. Jeremy.
4. YES!
5. It's expected...
6. YES!
7. Cancer?
8. ME! No, I'm kidding. I don't know.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 28, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..