WUD-Chapter 2

WUD-Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

:D

"

Chapter 2

                I woke up and there was a bright light over me. I stood up from where I was laying on the ground. Jake was lying on the ground next to me. Jake stood up too.

                “Jake, what happened?” I said to him.

                “I think we were stabbed.” He said in a low tone. Then I noticed our bodies lying on the ground next to us. I started to wonder…were we dead?

….

                I could see the fear in Angie’s eyes. I noticed that our bodies were away from us as well. I grabbed for Angie and she didn’t look see through.

                “Angie, do I look see through to you?” I asked her in a strange tone. She shook her head no. I was wondering what was truly going on.

                “I have the answer to your questions.” A guy out of nowhere said to us.

                “W-who are you?” Angie asked.

                “I am the guy who attacked you of course.” I flipped out. I was wondering how he could talk to us. I thought we were dead.

                “I am the one who attacked you with my partner. I will assure you we needed to kill you. But you will be brought back to life soon. We killed you because you are going to be a part of our group. We are like the Soul Society in Bleach, but we are a little different from them. We kill souls instead of sending them to a place. You will wake up in the morning. You will have strange marks on your body.” He said.

                “You should have just told us? You didn’t have to randomly kill us!” Angie said exploding. I hadn’t seen her act like this before. Then again I could tell she was angry.

                “I’m sorry…we should have told you, but we couldn’t. That would ruin the surprise wouldn’t it?” He said in a laughing tone.

                “A surprise, are you kidding me? This is more like a nightmare.” I said angrily. The guy seemed to feel our anger. He started to chuckle.

                The girl that attacked me came up too.

                “Hey, I’m sorry we had to do that kids…I know it’s hard on you. This was part of your destiny though. I hate killing innocent people, but its part of my job.” She looked at with a small frown resting on her lips.

                “You hate killing people? Then why are you in a job like this?” I said to her.

                “I was given this job a long time ago. I was killed by him.” She pointed at the guy that had killed Angie. Angie had tears springing up in her eyes. I grabbed for her and held her in our arms. Angie wasn’t really into killing either. She likes fighting, but killing…that was hard for her. She didn’t even like to kill animals.

                “This is what you guys were killed for. You are going to have to be able to kill. I know it will be hard for you I know Angela, but you have to realize it’s hard on anyone. There are only four of us now because we had to kill the other members. They all went evil, but I know you kids will be faithful. Also when you wake up tomorrow you will be in lots of pain. On your bed you will find your outfits and your swords. There are going to be ointments for the pain. I know we just sprung this on you, but you have no choice but to work for us.” The guy said.

                “First, I want have two questions.” I said.

                “What is your question young man?” the woman said.

                “What are your names? And do we have to work during the day or will we be normal in the day time?” I asked.

                “My name is Alexis and his name is Jeremy.” Alexis said.

                “You will be working at night of course. Well we have to go. I will see you tomorrow night.” Jeremy called out to us.

                Alexis and Jeremy walked away as we were left to think about things. Angie was still crying, but finally I calmed her down.

                “It will be okay. I will still protect you. We will be training hard because we don’t really want to be killed now do we?” I said.

                “No, we don’t really want to be killed, but still…this is all new to me.” Angie said. Angie started to yawn. She fell asleep in my arms as I sat down next to our dead looking bodies. I don’t know how Angie could sleep.

 

               

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Questions
1. Do you still like Angie and Jake?
2: Do you like Alexis and Jeremy?
3: Were you surprised at what is going to happen?
4: Did you think you were going to meet her parents?
5: Did you think the chapter was good?
6. Did you like the twist in the story?
Thank you for reading. I know it's not much longer than before...it will be longer later...the beginning chapters are going to be kinda short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. yep ^-^
2. no...
3. alittle
4. not really.... idk o.o
5. YEPPERS :3
6. yesh

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. yes
2. no
3. not really.
4. not really.
5. yes.
6. yes.


Posted 12 Years Ago


1. They're alright...
2. Not to sure.
3. A little.
4. No clue!
5. Yeah, pretty good.
6. Yup!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Yeah
2. Yeah, only doing their job
3. Yes, will be alive again
4. Nope
5. Yeah, very good
6. I like the surprise and the possibilities of what it could mean, the 'big picture'

Posted 12 Years Ago


1. Yeah I do!!

2. Not so much. I mean, they killed them. :/

3. A little bit yeah.

4. No, I honestly thought they'd meet the Grim Reaper. Now THAT would have been awesome.

5. Yes I do!!

6> I honestly have to say I think its a bit early for twists. You should have let the reader get to know Jake and Angela before killing them off. Other then that the idea is good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


5. Yes! It was very gnarly!
1. Yes. Jack is such a sweetie head. Angie's a lucky little girl.
3. YES VERY MUCH SO. They're...not dead?
6. Yes. That was an awesome litle twist. Now I'm excited.
2. I don't like them. WHAT KIND OF JOKB IS THAT? GOING AROUND AND KILLING PEOPLE?
4. Yes. I thought it was gonna be all angsty...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..