Chapter2: Here's the thing about plane crashes....

Chapter2: Here's the thing about plane crashes....

A Chapter by eccath
"

Where the plane actuelly crashes! (Duh right?) LOL! :)

"
I emerged from my barf bag, face pale and feeling stricken. Melony looked at me tentivley. 
 "Want me to take you to the bathroom?" She asked. I just nodded. I glanced at my mom who was absorbed in People Magazine. Melony put a hand on my sweaty back, leading me down the tight spaced isle of the plane. A funny aroma filled the air. A mix between airline peanuts and a dentist's office. The smell made my stomach clench. 
 "Ladies and gentleman, pardon the interruption, but we are having slight difficulties-" The piolet's voice went dead and an ear splitting wail filled the speaker. My hands flew to my ears and suddenly, it wasn't my stomach that was plummiting, but the plane it's self! Melony and I clung toogether for dear life and screamed. I saw my mother who was in the safety of her own plane seat, eyes closed and screaming. And then everything went black. 
*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>* 
Un-familiar faces hovered around me. But I wasn't even sure they were faces. There were odd breathing like devices attached to their mouthes as well as my own and they all had tools in their hands. I tried to sit up, but one pushed me down, saying something about hitting my head pretty hard. I sat up again, this time with more force. 
I ran through the throngs of people surrounding the mess of what I was guessing used to be the plane. There were a ton of people areound the captain, who was lying unconcious in a pile of rubble. Where was my mom? What had happened to her? I had to get out of here! Where ever here was.... 


© 2010 eccath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is progressing very well. Do continue it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oops I meant spelled!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Its so...intrigueing! I dont think I speeled that right!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2010
Last Updated on April 24, 2010


Author

eccath
eccath

Cincinnati, OH



About
I more..

Writing
My Moment My Moment

A Story by eccath


Dreams Dreams

A Poem by eccath