chapter 5: Flames of Romance

chapter 5: Flames of Romance

A Chapter by dark_angel
"

soooooooooooooooooo back to darien and sapphire we go...

"

"where are we?" saphire asks polietly, how long has it been since we left the castle she thought to her self. "i have no idea, lets stop and set up camp" darien heads off to collect wood for a fire. ever since the kiss there has been this awkward tension between us. i merely meant for it as a sign of grattitude for his insufferable worrying, but now that it has been done i feel so wierd. my stomache is in knots and my heart is bound to beat right out of my chest, just the sight of him sets me on edge! as i sit here and try to create us beds out of grass i relize i still have gabrielle's bag full of supplies. as i rifle through the bag darien shows up with a magnificent pile of twigs for our flame, he crouchs down beside me to see what is in the bag exactlly. i cant help but notice how he looks so much like an outdoors man. "OH MY GOD, where did you find these saphire?"darien exclaimed as he grabed a huge rock slab off the ground. "the traitor that took daphne left his bag behind, if you would be so kind as to hand me those quilts i shall make our sleeping arangments for tonight". when darien goes to hand me the quilts our hands brush against each others, his hand quickly pulls away. "is something the matter? did i do something to upset you?," "no everythings fine," darien says quietly and turns to start the fire. as i walk toward that comfy looking spot under a few oak trees i think about many possible expinations for his reacation to my slightest touch. could he be experiencing this same weird urge to be near him? could he be appaled by the sight of me after that kiss? i have got to find out.

when i return he has placed the slab of stone onto of the fire, and is cooking eggs and bread. when he is finished we sit on the quilts and eat our meal with some water. after we have finished we put the cantine of water back in the bag. "Darien, i have been meening to ask you this for a while now but i havent been able to find the right words, but i was wondering......."

"wondering....................?" darien asks curiously, intreguied by my shyness.

"i was wondering what you meant when you said "i care about you" back at the castle this morning," i feel my cheeks gain a little heat.

"saphire........................" i notice theres a faraway look in his eyes as if he is trying to contemplate something, maybe how to let me down gently saying something like ' i ment as a sister'. i sure hope not.....

 



© 2011 dark_angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on September 27, 2011
Last Updated on September 27, 2011
Tags: tribunal, romance, black, white, love, death, murder, life


Author

dark_angel
dark_angel

MD



About
i sing and dance. and of course i write. Music Playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing
Imaginary Imaginary

A Poem by dark_angel


Gone Gone

A Poem by dark_angel