chapter 8: resistance

chapter 8: resistance

A Chapter by dark_angel
"

Back to saphire

"

i opened my eyes and there infront of me was jack. why had he taken me i wondered. " what have you done?" i yelled at him. " i brought you her for your own safety saphire," jack said. " my friend is still out there! i need to go find him". "No" he said then left me in this secluded hut. i screamed and wretched myself against the door several times in an attempt to get out but with no prevail. i sat back down and cried thinking of my poor darien and what may have become of him. " please be alright my love" i whispered as i fell asleep on a pile of hay.

 

over to darien

 

"saphire?" i rolled over and she was'nt there. i hurried got dressed than found her note. i went to the meadow, whe wasnt there either. but maybe that red-head has seen her. "excuse me," i said as calm as possible. " have you by any chance seen my friend?" " um, blonde hair and cobalt blue eyes?" " yes! you've seen her?! where is she?" " my brother has taken her to the repellion training grounds. see im saphire's best friend catherine, my brother wants to keep saphire safe so he's taken her there. i can take you there if you wish." "please, im darien by the way, me and saphire are lovers" catherine giggled "figures saphire always gets the good guys".

 

back to saphire

 

"if i let you out of there are you going to run or hurt anyone?" jack asked cautiously from the outside of the door. "who me" i said sarcastically still pissed off that he had taken me here against my will. " believe it or not saphire i'm on your side, and you know it. catherine and i have been your friends ever since childhood and you know i would'nt hurt you". "I dont care i have to go find darien". " sorry i cant let you out of my sight. im opening the door now," i heard the door click. if i want anychance of escaping him nows the time. i open my arms as if offering him a hug.the minute hes close enough i kicked him in the groin and run, i run as fast as i can until i here it, that song. someones humming my song, i thought. just then i saw catherine and darien comming toward the training grounds. "Darien!" i yell running towards him, i vaguely see jack out of the corner of my eye. darien sees me and comes running to meet me. " saphire, my beautiful gem, ive been searching for you" he said as he cuppen my cheek. he kissed me long and hard, when we pulled apart jack was staring at us dumbfoundedly. " darien this is jack" darien walks over toward jack's ou-streched hand and punches him in the face. " how dare you take MY saphire!"



© 2012 dark_angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol, this is getting good :3

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2011
Last Updated on January 23, 2012


Author

dark_angel
dark_angel

MD



About
i sing and dance. and of course i write. Music Playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing
Imaginary Imaginary

A Poem by dark_angel


Gone Gone

A Poem by dark_angel