Replacement

Replacement

A Chapter by fallen_sueanne
"

*SPOILER* Vanessa dies, Demetri changes, and Isabella enrolled as a "Transylvanian student named Isabella Killer".

"

 

His body went limp and Isabella caught him before he hit the ground. She lay him down as she sat, his head resting on her lap. Vanessa scooted closer to him slowly, glancing back and forth between them.

“Demetri…please tell me you’re not dead…” she whined.

Suddenly, his eyes opened. He sat up slowly and looked at her, “I’m not dead, Vanessa. Honest, I’m not.”

She crept closer, but when he smiled she jumped backwards. His teeth had grown and sharpened to a fine point. He had turned.

She yelled, “You said you weren’t dead!”

He smirked, “Baby, it’s called Undead. I’m still kicking, I just ain’t alive.” Demetri flew at her, and sunk his teeth into her, but it wasn’t to change her. He was killing her, and Isabella was watching him, full of pride, for he had done exactly what she had planned.

When he was done and stood, she cuddled up with Vanessa’s head and smiled, “My love, come here. It’s so fun to lie in red tears. Must we go?” He looked confused, but then came over and kissed her. They kissed again passionately while lying in the river of blood, until they heard keys jingle.

“Her parents are home…they were good to me, we won’t kill them,” he announced. Isabella nodded as she moved the body under the bed. She wiped up the blood quickly with a blanket as he wiped himself off. He ran out of the room and down the stairs just as the door swung open. Her dad laughed, but her mom looked suspicious.

Demetri bowed, “Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Scottsfield. I hope you don’t mind that Vanessa invited me over after the dance. It is my fault; I was tired and asked Vanessa if I could sleep over. Please, forgive me for not consenting you beforehand. I shall go home now, since Vanessa left for a friend’s house. Good-bye.”

Before they could say anything back, he was out the door with Isabella at his side. They ran back to his house, and after a few hours, Isabella and Demetri lay in harmony together. The sun would be rising soon enough.

He stood, “I’m going to get us some breakfast and then I’m going to school.”

Isabella touched his leg gently, “Can I come? I promise that I will change, if I have to. Just give me a new name and I’ll cut my hair or something. Please, Demetri?”

He crouched down and calmed her, “If it is what you want then so be it, but what would we change your beautiful name to?”

She shrugged, “Isabella Killera.”

“You’ve thought about this before, haven’t you?”

Laughing, she said, “I had plenty of time to think it over. I’ve longed to go back to the place where I was shunned, but this time, I will rule the school and no body will tell me otherwise.”

“What about me? Am I supposed to go on living who I am and as a human?” he questioned.

She nodded, “Just let everyone think that you aren’t dead. And I can be a foreign exchange student living with you.”

He nodded, “My parents wouldn’t even care. But where would you be from?” Isabella smirked and brushed against the front of his pants, while she put her lips by the scars on his neck.

“Transylvania, of course,” she breathed out.

Demetri laughed, and nodded yet again, “Of course.”

Isabella stood up and slashed viciously at her hair. After a few minutes, she turned around and Demetri’s mouth dropped.

She blushed, “Do you like it? I remembered seeing it from this one movie.” He blushed and she ran up to hug him. They then got dressed and raced downstairs into the kitchen, but found his mom sitting there drinking coffee and his dad reading the newspaper. They looked up at him and Isabella.

His dad shrugged, “Got tired of that other girl?”

Isa reached over to Demetri, putting her arms around him, “No, just found someone better.”

His dad raised his eyebrows and actually cracked a smile, “Well, well, looks like we got a keeper here.” Isabella sat down at the table as she pulled a panicky Demetri beside her.

Demetri whispered, “Um, shouldn’t we be getting to school?”

She smirked, “I really want to make a good impression, Baby. You know, since I’ll be staying here from now on.”

His mom looked up, “You’re going to be staying here?”

Isabella grinned, “Yes, I am so glad that you, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, and your loving son, Demetri, are welcoming me warmly into your own house as a Transylvanian exchange student.”

His dad nodded, pretending to know, “Oh, yeah. I didn’t know you were coming today. Well, you two best be off to school.”

Demetri winked at her as they left, glided softly into his car. It was a crimson red mustang convertible with leather interior and wicked designs. Once they got to school it seemed to get real quiet.

Michael came up to them; while a blushing April crept slowly behind. Michael smiled, “Um, dude. What happened to Vanessa? And is this the girl…from last night?”

Demetri nodded, “This is my foreign exchange student from Transylvania. Her name is Isabella Killera. Say hi, Isabella.”

She pulled down the sunglasses from her velvet purple eyes, and spoke with an accent, “Why, hello there. As said, my name is Isabella Killera. It is very nice to meet you, Michael. Oh, don’t be shy, April. You’re very pretty. If only I had a tan like yours.”

Out of everything else, April was most proud of her perfect tan. She smiled warmly and clung to Isabella as she got out of the car. No one noticed how she automatically knew everyone’s name.

But Michael did pull Demetri to the side to ask, “Isn’t this a little weird, dude? Her name is like…well, you know. You didn’t just get this girl because Isabella died, did you? And well, she kind of looks like her, too.”

Demetri smiled at his friend, “You have no idea.” He put his arm around Isabella and they walked into the school. Isabella spent some “special-quality” time with Mr. Vanderpool, the principal, and was accepted quickly into four out of six of Demetri’s classes. Once they got to lunch, everyone was scared yet wanting so badly to sit near them. Not even the jocks or cheerleaders thought they stood a chance. Demetri was so handsome and Isabella seemed to glow.

Sarah was forcefully pulled over to the table by April, who was now Isabella’s self-proclaimed best friend. Sarah just stared at Demetri, but when he looked at her, she looked away and her face turned five times redder.

He laughed, “So, Sarah…did you have fun with James last night at the dance? I heard he was dancing crazily again.”

She stuttered, “Uh, yeah. He sure d-did. It was f-fun.”

Michael came over with James, but when James saw Isabella, he sat right by her, not caring about Sarah. She looked pissed, but as soon as Demetri asked for her to go with him into the line, she jumped up before he was even done talking.

Isa gently laughed, “Watch out around my boyfriend, Sarah. He has a tendency to not keep his hands to himself.”



© 2009 fallen_sueanne


Author's Note

fallen_sueanne
Not as good as the beginning chapters since it's like just an explanation of how she ends up at the school. Thanks or reading, though! And I'll put more up, if requested.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooooo

Posted 14 Years Ago


potato

Posted 14 Years Ago


creepy

Posted 14 Years Ago


sarah and isabella should elope haha

Posted 14 Years Ago


Next victim = SARAH!!!!

ha, good story. can't wait for next chapter ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2009


Author

fallen_sueanne
fallen_sueanne

NC



About
Back 10 years later with a need to let my self create. Would love someone to have a normal chat with. more..

Writing