Jealousy

Jealousy

A Chapter by fallen_sueanne
"

Answer to the question : What did Demetri do with Sarah?

"

 

April screamed as she ran down the hall to Michael. Isabella looked over the walls and floor and ceiling. Blood and clumps of skin were everywhere. In big letters were the words; I’m sorry, My Love. Isabella didn’t know what to do. Maybe he hadn’t done anything with Sarah. What if he just wanted her to be jealous? She didn’t care; she just knew that he had killed her.

Isabella smiled and picked up a big ball of blood and hair. She turned the head around to see the expression on the face. It’s not possible, she thought, dropping the head. The vampiress ran out of the door into the arms of Demetri.

She was shocked that he grabbed onto her and bit him without realizing it was him. He flinched but relaxed as she whimpered.

You did it…you killed her…but how did you-?”

He studied her, “I couldn’t stand looking at her face with those damn puppy eyes. I knew she was trying to seduce me and I wasn’t giving myself over to some dog. So, I made her look what I thought she should look like. I’m sorry that I ever dared to make you jealous. But the way all these guys stare at you, it hurts me.”

She looked around and saw that most of the people around were watching her, even when she looked torn up and had red eyes from crying. He held her close.

You are so beautiful, and everyone is just realizing it. I knew all along though, even before you were turned. It’s not fair because you were mine first. They can’t have you, Isabella,” he glared at all the guys, making them look away.

She giggled, “You are so over-protective. I’m sorry I got so jealous, Demetri. I didn’t know you were doing it because of me.”

Did you think I’d actually let that girl touch me like I want you to? That’s worse than eating garlic,” he shuddered. Isabella burst out laughing and hugged him close. They stood there for a few minutes, just holding onto each other. He leaned down and snuck in a kiss. Michael came over and they separated, but Demetri kept his arm around her waist.

April smiled, “I’m glad you’re okay, Isabella.” They hugged and Michael looked over at the bathroom. Teachers were trying to keep students away.

So, who died?” he asked, uninterested.

Demetri shrugged, “Probably no one important.”

April had stopped crying, but clutched onto Michael, “It was so scary. I can’t believe someone could do that… Hey, I wonder where Sarah went.”

Isabella hugged Demetri, “I don’t know. By the time I got to Demetri, she was nowhere in sight. Where did you two go?”

Demetri shrugged, “We came out here, I told her that I’m in love with you and that I can’t be with her and she ran off crying. I didn’t mean to hurt her, but it was either that or leave you and I just couldn’t bear that. I’m sorry, Isabella.”

She shook her head, “Don’t be. I’d rather have you than some girl as my friend. Anyone other than April, of course.”

April blushed and Michael rolled his eyes, “Well, it isn’t like Sarah’s our problem so let’s go out. We should go eat somewhere, I’m really hungry.” Demetri nodded and they walked off to the cars outside. Once they got to Demetri’s house, April and Isabella went upstairs to get changed.

Michael nudged Demetri, “So, what really happened with Sarah? Did you guys do it and then you rejected her?”

Demetri rolled his eyes, “I don’t go after everything on two legs with breasts and a heart beat. I told the truth when we were at school.”

Man, you’re totally whipped.”

Demetri shook his head, “I’m in love.”

Michael rolled his eyes and called up to the girls, “Hurry up, ladies, or we’ll leave without you!” April and Isabella walked slowly down the stairs. Michael’s jaw dropped when he saw his girlfriend. Isabella smiled proudly.

Demetri said, “My, my, my. You look like a beautiful porcelain doll, April. You did her up, Isabella?”

She nodded, “I did her hair and make-up and put her into one of my dresses. She is the cutest thing ever, isn’t she?”

Michael was literally drooling on himself, so April laughed, and he got out the words, “You’re pretty.”

Demetri put his arm around Michael, “She was always pretty, but now with Isabella’s help, it’s easier to see.”

April blushed, “If this is their reactions, you have to help me with what I wear and everything. Like a total make-over, Bell.”

Demetri nodded, “You can stay the night, if you would like. I’m sure my parents won’t even notice.”

Michael slugged Demetri in his side, “Alright, but I’m staying, too. You can have Isabella, but you aren’t taking my girl.” April giggled and everyone went outside to the cars.

Who the hell do you think you are, s**t? I told you to stop hanging around this b***h. Come here, you’re mine now.”

Isabella backed up, “James…what are you doing here?”

 



© 2009 fallen_sueanne


Author's Note

fallen_sueanne
Tell me how you like it . . .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on August 15, 2009


Author

fallen_sueanne
fallen_sueanne

NC



About
Back 10 years later with a need to let my self create. Would love someone to have a normal chat with. more..

Writing