Undead

Undead

A Chapter by fallen_sueanne
"

Second chapter of my "book"; Demetri (main guy character) is turned into a vampire <3

"
Vanessa, you look…wow…” Demetri’s was smiling as he stared at the girl in the blue fairy dress. He was dressed up as a vampire, which is ironic, because he had a vampiress living beneath him in the basement. The fairy girl twirled around by his parents.
His dad looked at his mom, “This is the latest girl, wonder how long this one is going to last.”
His mom blushed of embarrassment, and Demetri told them it was time to go. Vanessa grabbed her purse as they headed out the door to the rented limo. They greeted their friends in cheers and shouts.
Michael, Demetri’s best friend, was holding onto his girl, April, while Sarah, Vanessa’s friend, clutched onto her boyfriend, James. Vanessa held onto Demetri protectively, as if warning the girls to dare go near him. He rolled his eyes, but closed the door. The driver sped off and once they got to the dance, they piled out in laughs, already having alcohol in their systems.
Vanessa grabbed onto Demetri and hauled him out into the middle of the dance floor. They twirled and shook and had an awesome time, until midnight. The whole gym suddenly got quiet and Demetri turned to face the entrance. There she was. A girl as beautiful as a goddess, dressed like a princess, whose face was covered with a masquerade mask. Everyone whispered as she walked by, but it all halted when she stopped in front of Demetri.
She smiled and spoke softly, “You forgot to look the door.”
He was about to jump back, but Vanessa pushed him out of her way and faced the girl, “Move right along, missy. This is my man.” But all Isabella did was whisper four words to her.
I had him first.”
Vanessa’s face went pale and looked around the room. But everyone had seemed to forget about her as all eyes rest upon the masked princess. She stepped back, and ran through the crowd towards the exit. Demetri ran after her, as Isabella slowly walked behind them.
Demetri found her, huddled down, cradling herself by the side of the school. He flew over and tried to speak to her, “Vanessa?”
She rocked herself back and forth, “I knew it. Every time I was over, I could hear her voice in my head. She was there every time I came over, but I never believed that she was still alive. Everyone said she was dead. I didn’t even know her, but I know that that thing in there is her! Demetri, she’s still alive?”
He knew she wanted him to tell her it was just a dream, but he had to tell the truth, “Vanessa, she’s dead. Isabella turned into a vampire. She’s been staying in my basement because-”
She exploded, “That’s what you’ve been doing in the basement all this time?! You’ve been taking care of her?!”
He tried to calm her down, “I only did it because she said she would kill you if she ever got out.”
She didn’t try to understand, “So, you didn’t kill her? You just let her sit there, waiting until you made a mistake? You want me dead, don’t you?!”
He couldn’t take her screaming, so he grabbed her wrists and slammed her against the wall, “Vanessa, calm the f**k down! I did it to save you, but I can’t just kill my ex-girlfriend whom I’m in love with! You need to calm the hell down or I’ll bring her here and let her kill you!”
She didn’t scream back because she didn’t say anything. Tears rolled down her eyes as she slid down the wall to the ground. She plopped down and just sat there, looking out to the football field. He got on his knees and spoke calmly, “Look, Vanessa. I’ve been doing everything I can to keep you safe. I don’t want anything to happen to you. Come on, we should go. She might be coming.”
As soon as those words left his lips, Isabella sauntered around the corner. Vanessa screamed, but Demetri grabbed the cross out of his pocket and stuck it into her right hand. He grabbed her other hand and yanked her along. They ran to the limo and got in. Isabella just walked towards them, while Vanessa screamed.
They got to her house and they rushed inside. Isabella stood there, on the porch, watching them, but Vanessa was too scared to shut the door.
Wait here, she won’t hurt me,” he explained. Demetri walked to Isabella and grabbed her hand. He reached up with his other one and pulled her masquerade mask off.
Vanessa gasped at her beautiful, pale face. She whispered, “She really looks like a princess.” Isabella smiled warmly as he put her hand to his face. He looked at her with such love, but once he glanced at Vanessa, he looked back at Isabella with hate. He let go of her hand and backed away.
Isabella, leave Vanessa alone and I’ll give you the freedom you desire. You can kill anyone you want, if only you leave her be,” Demetri said, sharply. She laughed and turned to face the street, as she cradled his arms around her.
She smirked, “I’m already out, Demetri. I’ve obtained my freedom on my own. But don’t worry; I still love you, though you may hate me for eternity.”
He whispered, “I could never hate you.”
Isabella turned around smiling, which showed her teeth.
Vanessa squeaked, “Come in, please. Hurry up and come in!”
Demetri turned around and yelled, “No! You can’t invite her in! Run, Vanessa!”
Isabella explained to the girl screaming and running away, “You weren’t talking to me, but it still lets me in since you didn’t say my lover’s name…”
Demetri held onto her as tight as he could, but it only slowed her down a little. She was at Vanessa’s heals, toying with her.
Once they got upstairs, Isabella had her cornered in her room. Demetri ran in front of his girlfriend, protecting her. But when she sauntered up to him, he shivered. He knew what she was planning to do after killing her…she was going to turn him into a vampire. And strangely, he realized that it was what he wanted. He wanted to be with Isabella again and forever afterwards. He didn’t care about Vanessa in the same way, and he wouldn’t take care of her if she was the one in Isabella’s place.
Vanessa, I’m so sorry…but I have to tell the truth,” he got on his knees, “Isabella, I love you so much. I nearly died inside when I thought you were dead, so when I found Vanessa, I thought she could take your place.” He continued, “But I was wrong, Baby. You mean more to me than anyone else and I told you that back then because it’s true. Vanessa can’t be the one who has my heart because you’ve already taken it. And I haven’t asked for it back because I want it in your hands where I know it’ll be safe. I was stupid for thinking that Vanessa could be like you, because she can’t. You’re so beautiful and graceful and you make my heart beat every time I’m near you. I want to be with you forever, Isabella. Please, make that happen.”
She seemed to tear up as a smile flushed across her face. She was actually blushing once again. He grinned as she came up and put her lips to his neck. Then, he stopped her quickly and turned them around.
Watch me die, Vanessa. Because I’m coming after you first.”
Isabella sank her teeth into him as Vanessa screamed.


© 2009 fallen_sueanne


Author's Note

fallen_sueanne
Ignore any grammatical errors, please and thank you! <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I still say Demetri should die instead haha

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow..this chapter is great! So, Vanessa dies and he's now a vampire with Isabella? Cool!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow that was really good. i agree with the review below me. I loved what you said at the end. The last lines. Finaly a vampire story with blood. (Don't get me wrong any vampire story is a good story) But its been a while since i have read one like this. Great write. And please post the rest. Would love to read it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow ..
I love this chapter!
Please make more..
Great write!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

fallen_sueanne
fallen_sueanne

NC



About
Back 10 years later with a need to let my self create. Would love someone to have a normal chat with. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..