'Vague' Senryu

'Vague' Senryu

A Poem by Frieda P

What is the question?

"Man is the sum of his parts."

That's a vague answer.


                                                                                      

© 2013 Frieda P


Author's Note

Frieda P
Written after a bizarre testosterone inflamed discussion. You don't wanna know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Men and woman are different. I believe world would be a better place if woman ran the world. Woman would think more about sending sons and daughter to war. I believe. A interesting poem. Open the door to a wide open discussion.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

khalid

11 Years Ago

i didnt say that woman cant lead, i said since she can, why doesnt she? if she says that is because .. read more
Coyote Poetry

11 Years Ago

A good example of a good leader. Hillary Clinton. She fixed Korea and was the key person in the Midd.. read more
Tarry Franck

11 Years Ago

Very well said :)



Reviews

OMG! Talk about delving into a controversial subject!!

Hummmm, so where do I stand in all of this - do I stand, or do I sit? First of all, I absolutely adore men - the "all" of them, and as a girl raised by a very traditional, southern mother it is difficult for me to veer too far off the beaten path.

As far as leadership, I think women are as capable as men and I often quip and say we need a "Patricka Henry" to run for office in our country today. There are countless women who are/have been magnificent leaders, and in some cultures hold as much power as the men. In the Native American culture, many women are heads of council, chiefs, etc. And then I think of Evita, and Benazir Bhutto, Indira Ghandi, Queen Elizabeth, and on and on.

Many of my writings focus on the power a woman may have over a man but I also write of what a man means to a woman. I believe women need men, but it must be the right match. When the match is a good one, the sky's the limit as to what may be accomplished with such a force of love!

So, let me really go out on a limb here and say that I, Ms. Lady of Love, adores men, and am not intimidated by them, and is one who wants and needs the leadership of a man. I have been alone and in being alone, much prefer the advice and counsel of a man. Maybe, I am old fashioned with many modern views, but let me be my man's kitten! Let me be the one he adores, and just can't live without!

In summary, we gals just have to know how and when to use the power we have over a man, but use it with discernment. "Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly"!.....lol




Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

11 Years Ago

Oh listen to you ya sexy p***y cat...MEOW :-P
Sheila Kline

11 Years Ago

It's when I growl that he knows he's in trouble......Hugs!!
Frieda P

11 Years Ago

RAWR!! hahah xo
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CS
I just wanted to pop by and say hello. Doc said there were sign-ups for the feminine mafia here...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

11 Years Ago

That seems to be the rumor going around...
Hahahaha, yes, you have definitely started a debate that could last quite a while :P it's an interesting topic of discussion though, haha, I like this poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Well havent you started a debate?! Lol.



Posted 11 Years Ago


No person is only the sum of their parts...
It is how the assembled creation chooses to use it's power that defines one.
It is plain to see in the imprint of one's actions just what they are.
Thanks for the mental spark.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
It's when you are a sum of my parts that there's the real problem. Even so, I liked it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Gray Witch

11 Years Ago

Am I being obtuse....? Well it's PART-ly because I don't know what "WC" stands for ...
DrD

11 Years Ago

It's not Water Closet, dear . . . Writers Cafe.
Gray Witch

11 Years Ago

Hmmm. . . well. you never know given it's you writing ... ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I think you just have started a debate that could last an eternity.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hmmm what parts? Maybe not all count... I know some parts are damn useless. ;) ahaha jk

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOL! I can see a continuation of heated discussion coming on!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

11 Years Ago

ha you think you're the only one that can start trouble? ;)
LA Lorena

11 Years Ago

I don't start trouble.....it sniffs me out and follows me. ;)
Frieda P

11 Years Ago

You should stop wearing that cheeky Guerlain perfume 'My Insolence'!!
Literally...;) !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

11 Years Ago

Amen. ;-)
DIVYA

11 Years Ago

:)))))

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

737 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013

Author

Frieda P
Frieda P

NJ



About
If you want to know me, read my poetry, it's all in there. I am a mother of three sons (my finest moments) a sister, a survivor and a little bit crazy. I lost my beloved sister to suicide, so you'll.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ultraviolence Ultraviolence

A Poem by Faffy