4

4

A Chapter by gallinab

The air thickened around them as Amanda looked at Raul with utter shock. When he said he would break down the door, he wasn’t kidding.

“Are you out of your mind? What’s wrong with you that you must break the damn door down?”Amanda hissed, raking her hand thought her hair. Shock and fear radiating around her. For all the years she loved the man, she didn’t think he would be so reprudent.

“Amanda you shouldn’t hide. And when I order you to do something you do it. Do you understand?” Raul looked at her with his eyes blazing both with lust, and anger. For a moment she thought he looked handsome all in control and all, but as soon as it appeared it disappeared making Amanda wished she was a million miles away from him. He radiated power. The look he gave showed who was in total and utter control, but then again, what did she expect? She was marrying a man with no kindness in his soul that was proven when he took her innocence brutally.

 A soft curse escaped Raul, Raking a hand thought his dark black locks of his hair, he took her hand in his and lead her out to the bedroom before going back and getting a wash cloth out.

“w-what are you doing?” she whispered as he knelt before her and wiped away the evidence of her innocence.

“Amanda, I did warn you to think twice about making love with me. I didn’t use protection, so you might already be with child. And by that I mean that there will be no divorce .I am not letting my child be born a b*****d.” He softly said his shirt around her shoulders.

Sock and silence enveloped the room. He thought that she would want a divorce? Did he think so little of her that he had to state his claim? She wanted to smack him where he stood.

Taking his head in her hands, she looked into his eyes and smiled. He might not be a lost cause after all she thought.

“Raul, when you gave me the chance to run I didn’t. That should prove to you that I am in this with you, after all, I am to be your wife in a few months.”

“Grazie amore mio”he whispered before enfolding her in his strong arms and covering them both with a sheet, before falling into a deep slumber.

 

 The next few weeks went by fast, with the royal wedding fast approaching, Amanda didn’t see much of Raul.Whenever she did see him it was either at dinner, or when he came to bed. She didn’t want to think of her life as boring, but as the days went by she did little but explore the palace, and look around town. When she did go out, she was always accompanied by bodyguards. Bodyguards, who were invisible to her eye.

 

Amanda was reading a book in the massive large library when Raul gracefully walked in.

“Go put on something nice, we are leaving in a half hour” he announced walking out of the room.

Putting down the book she was reading, Amanda called after him. When coming announced and then telling her to his bidding, she didn’t feel like following his orders. She was not one of his workers. Or would she be.

“Where are we going?” she asked, glaring at him

“One of my friends is opening a night club. I want to be their when she opens it up for the first time.”

“Raul,this is kind of sudden. In the future will you please let me know ahead of time? I have nothing to wear and besides, I will look out of character.”She announced looking down at her jeans and yellow tank top

Within seconds, Raul was in her face with a dark glare.

“You’re to be my wife and queen. If I go out and decide I want a night, you will stand be my side. I want to show off my fianc’e.I don’t have to let you know anything ahead of time. If I say do something, you do it. Now go upstairs and get dresses. Or I will take you out naked.” He snapped, leaving the room cursing in his wake.



© 2014 gallinab


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 5, 2014
Last Updated on March 5, 2014


Author

gallinab
gallinab

beltsville, MD



About
Gallina Brindamour is a student at Lural High School in beltsville,maryland. She loves to read and write.Gallina is in The International Bacalariate program,which is a collage course. Gallina lives.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by gallinab


2 2

A Chapter by gallinab


3 3

A Chapter by gallinab