7

7

A Chapter by gallinab

The next few weeks passed by and before Amanda new it, it was her wedding day. The cathedral was overflowing with people. Television crew from all over the world, not including Zahara ,lined up on the streets to see the royal wedding of the century talking place.

A maid came in carrying a tray of biscuits, and a cup of orange juice, making Amanda realize that she was eating for two. She could not drink coffee or alcohol.

“ His highness wanted me to bring you a small snack before the ceremony. We must make sure you’re in good health” The maid said smiling slightly.

Amanda chuckled. Ever since the news of the fact that she was pregenent.Raul was taking measures to make sure that she was in good health, and that she has all that she needed to stay in comfort.            

“You can tell his highness That I can take care of myself and that I didn’t need him back then, and I certainly don’t need him trying to run after my every need.”

The maid looked startled. The news that Amanda was soon expecting Raul’s heir had spread fast. Within the first six weeks of pregnancy, she had gotten congratulations wherever she went.

 Amanda didn’t want to think about the future  yet. She didn’t want to give up her freedom, but for the sake of their child, who lay in her womb, she would not be selfish, and keep a child from its father. She was not cruel, and she certainly wouldn’t do it to Raul.

An hour later, standing in front of a golden mirror, Amanda looked at herself with awe. Standing before her was a person she did not recognize. The woman in front of her wore jewels of a queen.Jewls that she felt she didn’t have  a right to wear. They were passed down from Rauls family. She felt like a fraud, but then she knew she was going to become a queen, she would need to get used to the fact that she was going to get lavished with such gifts from Raul,and others.

“ His highness wanted me to give you this” a maid announced ,holding a white sheet of paper out to her.

Taking the piece of paper, Amanda realized that she was scared. Not just because  of the future, but because of Raul.She never had a father around when she was growing up, and she didn’t want that for her baby. She wanted her child to have all that she didn’t when she was young. Looking back at the piece of paper folded neatly in her hand, she

“I want today to be special, not just for the baby, but for you. I’m waiting, until the moment you are in my arms.- “

                         Raul

 

Her breath caught in her throught.He was thinking of her even when she was out of his reach, and for a few moments, Amanda gained hope she needed to go down the isle .

 

The doors to the cathedral opened.amd before her, a long walk away,Rual stood looking at her with possession. All around her, people stood watching. Cameras rolled trying to record the most glorious wedding in years, and already she knew that she was ready to be queen, but most importantly, she was ready to be his wife.

The walk down the red velvet carpet seemed like seconds as Amanda made her way down to Raul.She heart thumping  the whole way.

The priest smiled at her warmly, raising his hands to let them go  up  the steps to the waiting table.

Amanda looked at the ring on her hand. It was done. She was queen of Zahara,Raul’s wife, and a leader, it all seemed like a dream ,but as long as she had Raul by her side, she knew she would make it through.

 

 Raul looked at Amanda for a long moment. He knew she knew she was scared, knew that she had no clue what to do with everyone staring at her. Taking her small hand in his, he kissed her palm.

 Raul knew that he had to let her go for a bit. There were people to meet, a dinner to serve, and a wedding night he couldn’t wait to get started on. He wanted Amanda naked, lying on their bed begging for him. Begging for his kiss, but that would be in due course time, right now  they had to get through the reception.

 

The night passed by fast. It was nearly midnight, and Raul stood watching at her from across the room the whole night. Butterflies made Amanda’s heart jump. It was time for them to let everyone else go home. They were the newlyweds, and were allowed some privacy.

“ You’re the new wife I see, why you don’t look like anything beautiful to me” a venomous voice sneered behind her.

Amanda turned around annoyed. She knew what it was like to be hated, but she left all of that behind her. She made her own decisions, made her own life. She had even moved far away from her parents to just make sure it was real.

“ Yes, and you’re the most obnoxious person here Josephine . Why don’t you go and find someone else to torture?” Amanda asked moving away from the woman whose whole life was about making others feel awful.

“ Amanda, you may have found prince charming, but just wait. While you’re on bed rest,Raul will be bedding me.” Stephanie’s voice pinched an octive.

“ You’re a s**t Josephine. You may get almost everyman between your thighs, but don’t and I mean DON’T try to make a move on Raul- “ leaning in Amanda whispered in her ear.

“ I am Queen, and that means I have the power to get rid of you!” Amanda hissed. Turning around and going to search for her husband.



© 2014 gallinab


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 5, 2014
Last Updated on March 5, 2014


Author

gallinab
gallinab

beltsville, MD



About
Gallina Brindamour is a student at Lural High School in beltsville,maryland. She loves to read and write.Gallina is in The International Bacalariate program,which is a collage course. Gallina lives.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by gallinab


2 2

A Chapter by gallinab


3 3

A Chapter by gallinab