9

9

A Chapter by gallinab

Raul looked at the man in front to him with wary eyes.Amanda has now been missing for 36 hours,and he started to go crazy.This was not like her.Raul knew she wouldn't go and do anything stupid,not while she carried Zaharas heir.

 

“What do you have so far?” he asked harshly,raking his hand through his disheveled hair.

 

“ Her highness was seen getting into a car with a woman-”

 

“What did that woman look like?” he demanded glaring at the man

 

The man swallowed.looking at the ground in unison.

 

“From the look of it,she looked tall,black hair,long tan legs,but from the look of it,she looked mad,or something,but we can’t be sure your highness,until we look at the surveillance video-”

 

“ You haven't looked at the dman video yet!”Raul Yelled taking the mans suit in his hands,and shaking him back and forth.

 

“I’m sorry-”

 

“I don’t want to hear your damned oppology! Go and get the video! i WANT MY WIFE BACK!”





     Amanda woke with a hiss.Glancing around her,she noticede that she was in a dark room.No windows,or sound emidated from anywhere.Fear overtook her.Was she dead? Was she buried alive?

 

“ Hello?” she called out,sitting up on the floor. Silence met her. Placing her hand on her abdomen,she cried out.Blood soaked her shirt.She smelled it,felt the slickness of the pool.

 

“Please,please tell me you didn’t Josephine!” She cried out,putting her  face into her hands.She couldn’t lose Rauls child.Their baby was all that kept them together.

 

“Shut up amanda!”

 

Amanda sat up.She was not alone! For a moment she was thankful she wasn’t dead.

 

“Let me out josephine! We need to talk about this!”

The iron door that Amanda didn’t notice at the back wall,opened,spilling a light from the hall.

 

“I said shut up!” Josephine yelled stomping into the room  holding a gun in her hand.

 

Amanda gasped.Putting her hands into the air,she closed her eyes.This was not happening.

 

Voces down the hall Made Josephine glared at the door in fear.

 

“no damnit! I am not finished with you yet! You think you can be Queen. You can’t!”

 

“what the hell are you talking about! you bring me here because you're jealous? Josephine i didn’t want this life! I never did.I was happy where i was far away from this kind of life! But you know Dudy always comes first in this family,and i couldn’t escape! Josey could,but we can’t-!

 

“ You shouldn’t have married Raul! Once your out of the way  i will be the mother of Raul’s child,and we won’t look back at the piece of filth in front of me!” She yelled pointing the gun at Amanda

 

Amanda screamed.A gunshot echoed the room.Glancing at her cousin,she realized that she was in a heap on the floor.

 

“What-”


“Amanda!” Rauls’ voice surrounded her as she collapsed.Black surrounded her.Voices faded,blocking out all life.



© 2014 gallinab


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this book so far I'v read the whole thing you just need to work on some of the spelling and I don't know if this is just my computer being stupid or something but chapter 8 and 9 for me are the same chapter making chapter 10 confusing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

gallinab

10 Years Ago

Thank you! I'm sorry Will Look into it tomorrow Thank yOu do much!!!!
gallinab

10 Years Ago

Ok I see what I messed up on I'll reassemble the courts so your not ConFuSed -gallina

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2014
Last Updated on March 5, 2014


Author

gallinab
gallinab

beltsville, MD



About
Gallina Brindamour is a student at Lural High School in beltsville,maryland. She loves to read and write.Gallina is in The International Bacalariate program,which is a collage course. Gallina lives.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by gallinab


2 2

A Chapter by gallinab


3 3

A Chapter by gallinab