Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Chapter One of My Secret Life With Anonymous

"

 

 

Chapter One

 

"Danielle!" I cried as I crashed into her bike.

 

"Erin!" Danielle cried through clenched teeth.

 

"Are you two all right?" my teacher cried rushing up to us.

 

"Mrs. Miller!" I cried struggling to get free from the bikes, but then my legs got caught under a wheel. Mrs. Miller laughed and helped me up. I locked my bike into the bike lock.

 

"Hi, Erin," she said laughing. We started walking toward the school forgetting about Danielle.

 

"So, um...what are we going to be doing today?" I asked Mrs. Miller.

 

"Well...we're going to be learning about molecules and we're going to be doing an experiment with making soap float.

 

"Oh, that sounds like fun," I said. "I love science so much!"

 

"Hey, hey, HEY!" Danielle cried. The two of us turned around. I laughed.

 

"Hey, Danielle," I said putting my arm around her shoulders. The three of us walked through the school doors.

 

"Well, I have to go because I'm having a meeting with Mrs. James, Mrs. Smith, and Ms. Williams," Mrs. Miller said.

 

"Ok, bye," I said smiling. She walked up the stairs and walked around the corner.

 

"Is Mrs. Miller your new best friend?" Danielle joked. I laughed. We followed Mrs. Miller up the stairs to our room, Mrs. Smith's room. There sitting alone by herself, reading a book, was a girl that I had never seen before. Danielle and I sat down next to our other best friend, Anneliese. I looked at the girl. Although I didn't even know the girl I wanted to meet her. I got up and walked over to her.

 

"Hi, I'm Erin. And you are...?" I said to her.

 

"Hi, I'm Faith," she said.

 

"Guys, we have a new person in our class," Mrs. Miller said. Faith walked to the front of the class. "This is Faith Mercy," Mrs. Miller said. Faith smiled at everyone. "Well, take a seat," Mrs. Miller said. I motioned to her to sit next to me and my friends scooted over to let her in the group.

 

"Hi, I'm Danielle," Danielle said to her.

 

"I'm Anneliese," Anneliese said.

 

"Nice to meet you," Faith said.

 

"So, do you have any siblings?" I asked her.

 

"Yeah, I have three. Three sisters named Hope, Charity, and Amity," said Faith. "And my mom is pregnant with yet another girl. She said, since I'm the oldest, I get to name her. I want her to be named Skyler. Skyler Mercy. I love that name."

 

"That's a pretty name. I like yours too," I said. Faith blushed.

 

~*~*~

 

"Layla, we're home!" I cried. My parents were Steven and Layla. Steven was my real father and Layla was my step mother. So I get to call her by her first name all the time. But the bad thing about this is that I have two sisters named Kylie and Lacy on my dad's side and two brothers named Daniel and Carson. But on Layla's side I had two brothers named David and Patrick and a younger sister named Ali, short for Alison.

 

"Hey, Erin," my mom cried from the kitchen. My sisters and brothers scattered throughout the house to their rooms or to their friend's houses. I ran up to my room that I shared with Ali and Kylie. Lacy and David had their own rooms, but Daniel and Patrick had to share a room, and then my dad and Layla had their own room, of course.

  When I got up to my room Kylie was using my makeup, which I forbade her to use long ago. My eyes opened up wide and I screamed.

 

"Dad! Layla!" I cried at the top of my lungs. The two of them came running up the stairs.

 

"What is it?" Layla asked.

 

"She's stealing my stuff!" I cried. Layla sighed.

 

"What's new?" she said to me. "Give that back to her, Kylie." Kylie stuck her tongue out at me.

 

"Layla, you're not going to do anything to her?" I cried. "Argh!" I left the room and went outside. I sat on the steps outside on the porch.



© 2008 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Please comment on what's wrong with my work please! Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 1, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie