Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Chapter two of My Secret Life With Anonymous

"

Chapter Two

 

I heard the door open up and I knew that it was Layla.

 

"Can I sit with you?" Layla said to me.

 

"Sure, why do I care? Oh, I know why, because I never get any privacy time, EVER!" I said to her. She sat next to me and I knew that she wanted to have "a talk" with me about how I was acting earlier.

 

"Listen, Erin, I'm sorry, it's just that you and Kylie both have fights over each other's stuff every week pretty much and a I can't do much about it. I wish I could, but there's not much to do. I'm sorry," Layla said.

 

"But, Layla, you're the mom in this family. Can't you just groundher?" I pleaded.

 

"Yeah, but then if you take something of hers I'm going to have to ground you then. You'll have to accept the same charges as her, you understand?" Layla said. I nodded. We talked a while before it turned 4:00.

 

"Well, I'd better get dinner started," Layla said.

 

"Ok, Layla," I said. "Oh, and Layla?" She turned around.

 

"Yeah?" she said.

 

"Thanks," I said. She smiled at me and then went inside. I sighed and then pulled my cell phone out from my messenger bag. I pushed a button and it started to call Danielle.

 

"Danielle, can you come over to my house?" I asked when she picked up the phone.

 

"Um...sure, but I'm eating dinner now. I'll be there in like 20 minutes," Danielle said.

 

"Ok, but I was thinking you could have dinner with our family maybe? We love having you over," I said.

 

"Um...just a sec," Danielle said. I could hear some voices in the background.

 

"Um...my mom says that I can come, but is the whole family going to be there?" she asked.

 

"Uh, duh, Danielle. I was thinking that you and me could sit it the backyard. I'm having a terrible day," I said. So we hung up and then we were at the table saying Grace, since we're Catholic.

 

"Bless us, O Lord, and these thy gifts which we are about to receive, from thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord, Amen," we all said. Then we split up into our separate groups like we always did. I usually went outside on the balcony. Ali went on the Dell computer in our room. Kylie went on the laptop that she got for her birthday. I had one too, and usually me and Kylie were on ours all the time. Ali goes and plops herself right in front of the television for dinner with Patrick and once in a while a couple of friends. Then Daniel and David are the really proper ones so they eat at the table just so that they could make our parents proud. And Carson, well, he usually ate out with his girlfriend, Miranda. And then my dad and Layla ate in their rooms. But sometimes we have to have "family dinners" where we all have to sit around the table. That's usually Wednesdays, Thursdays and every Sunday. And most Fridays so I try to have as many sleepovers as possible!

  But, so me and Danielle went outside so that we could talk about what a horrible day I had.



© 2008 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
I'll finish it later because I have to go now. Hope you enjoy it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on July 2, 2008
Last Updated on July 2, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie