Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Sophie
"

Chapter Four of My Secret Life With Anonymous. Enjoy! Kind of changes. Talks about what she is feeling inside of ppl.

"

Chapter Four

 

Layla walked into the room and I got stiff when she tried to touch me.

 

"Erin, listen," Layla said. I would if I could, but first of all, I couldn't hear her over all the noise of the song I was listening to right now and second of all I wouldn't even if I could. But then suddenly my music turned off and I looked at Layla whose hand was on the button that made the cd stop playing.

 

"Excuse me, Layla, but I would rather be alone," I said.

 

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I can't have the two of you always fighting all the time," Layla said calmly, although I knew she wasn't feeling that calm.

 

After Layla and I were done with our talk and she left I went to my notebook, small enough to be a journal though where I was writing about what I have feeling for the last year. I dated it for June 19, 1998.

 

Today, well, I had a fight with Kylie because I could feel hate inside of her and I could feel smoething inside of her like revenge. Horrible revenge. I still don't know what is happening to me. And then I talked with Layla and I could feel something inside of her. It wasn't happiness, and it wasn't like sadness either. It was something like restraint or something? I don't know.

 

Suddenly, while I was writing the ending sentences, a person that I never saw before, shimmered into my room.

 

"Who are you?" I asked questionably.

 

"I am Kristy," the person said.

 

"How did you do that...thing?" I asked her.

 

"I can shimmer. Only some creatures like myself can do that. And obviously I'm one of them," Kristy said.

 

"And you are here because?" I asked.

 

"Because I am here to help you to save the world," Kristy said. I hesitated for a minutes.

 

"What?" I said.

 

"You are supposed to save the world," she said.

 

"How?" I asked. So she told me. She said that I was supposed to help a lot of other people who are impaths, people who can feel what other people are feeling.

 

"But-" I started, but Kristy stopped me.

 

"No buts, we need to hurry. We have to go and save the world," Kristy said. I nodded my head, took her hand and we both shimmered out of my room. But the bad thing is that my mom just walked in right after that and I didn't know that and she didn't know what had happened to me so she got so scared.



© 2008 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Please ignore the grammar problems. I'll finish it later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 3, 2008
Last Updated on July 3, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie