Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Sophie
"

The third chapter. Enjoy! Not really different. It hasn't really gotten into the Rising Action or anything.

"

Chapter Three

 

"So, Erin"-she took a bite of her food and kept talking, eating while she was at it, so I tried not looking at her-"what happened?"

 

"Well, my sister, Kylie, she's been taking my stuff and doesn't even say sorry. And Layla and my father don't even do anything!" I cried stabbing at my food, which was chicken. I don't even like chicken. I think I'm alergic or something. But I hate meat. I want to be a vegitarian. When I grow up I want to be a lot of things. I want to be a doctor, a vet, or a director. I think it would be great to be, but anyway, I told Danielle my whole story, and it was great being able to tell her everything. It wasn't like that with Layla. Since I had seven brothers and sisters, both my family, the Polyxena (we're , and also Layla's family, the Sintoddi's (they're Italian), no one ever listened to us much anymore, so we always went to each other, usually the older kids, or to our best friends.

 

Suddenly Kylie walked out the door. She saw me and she stopped. She had a plate of food in her hands.

 

"What?" I said to her.

 

"Nothing," she said. "It's just that you're here."

 

"So? I was here first. Now leave us alone," I said.

 

"Make me," she said.

 

"Oh, bring it on," I said.

 

"Oh, I'll bring it!" she cried. She threw her plate of food at me and it hit me and all my hair got messed up and food got stuck in it.

 

"Kylie, you brat!" I cried. I threw my plate at her and her hair got applesauce, bread crumbs, butter, chicken, sauce and more in her hair.

 

"My hair! Erin, you did that on purpose!" she cried.

 

"Yeah,I know I did," I said. Kylie came over to me and smacked me on the cheek, hard. My cheek hurt and I knew it had turned pink.

 

"You did not just do that, Kylie!" I cried. Before I knew it we were on the ground fighting with Danielle who was trying to break us up. The door opened and out came Layla and my dad.

 

"Girls, girls!" Layla cried.

 

"Daddy, let me at her!" I cried as my father held me back.

 

"Mother!" Kylie cried.

 

"Guys, what are you doing to each other?" Layla said.

 

"It's her fault!" Kylie and I both cried at the same time.


"My fault? No, you're fault! Tell them!" We both said again and then looked at Danielle.

 

"Don't drag me into this!" Danielle said.

 

"Great friend you have there, Erin," Kylie growled.

 

"Shut up! Don't say that about my best friend!" I cried as I struggled free of my dad and then pounced on top of Kylie knocking Layla over in the process. My dad helped her up and then she grabbed my arms. I was kicking and cursing at my sister.

 

"Erin!" Layla cried.

 

"Let me go!" I cried through clenched teeth.

 

"Fine, you're grounded! To you're room, young lady!" Layla cried. I stomped up to my room and slammed the door. Then I locked it and jumped on my bed. I plugged my headphones into my CD player and turned it up all the way.



© 2008 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
Ignore grammar problems! Just make comments! I'll edit it and make more later! Thanks! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on July 2, 2008
Last Updated on July 14, 2008


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hi, I'm a great friend to have and I love to write and read and act and sing. I love drama and so yea. Please email me and talk to me!!1 thanks! :) more..

Writing
Poisoned Ivy Poisoned Ivy

A Book by Sophie


1 1

A Chapter by Sophie


Death Secrets Death Secrets

A Book by Sophie