Libertà - Chaper 3

Libertà - Chaper 3

A Chapter by HaruHau-Chan

 

 

3

 

            The next morning dawned upon them swiftly. Or at least, that was what it felt like to the teen as his sister poked at him. The brunette groaned, unwilling to open his eyes. The girl prodded at him again, giving a snicker as she watched her brother snuggle closer to the warm body next to him.

 

            “Wake up, you snuggly moron,” she coaxed.

 

            Snuggly? As the younger twin slowly roused from his sleep, he came to realize that it wasn’t a pillow he was holding on to. His arms had found their way around a slender waist. Soft, silky hair was pressed against his chin, and someone’s cheek was pressed against his chest. When Ran finally opened his eyes, he found Mario nestled adorably against him. Dark blue hues went wide as the nekojin’s entire face seemed to light up with a bright red glow. Ryu let out a laugh as her brother backed away from the younger one; the boy’s mouth gaping wide open as he stared down at the other.

 

            Mario gave out a small noise as the warmth was so suddenly pulled away from him. The blond boy stirred, his brighter blue eyes fluttering open to look up at Ran sleepily. The elder one hadn’t even realized until that moment that the sweet one’s eyelashes were long and so delicate looking. Seeing the beautiful boy laying there beside him and looking up at Ran so innocently sent shivers down the brunette’s spine.

 

            “Good morning,” Mario cooed, offering Ran the cutest damn smile he’d ever seen.

 

            A trickle of blood made it’s way down the elder one’s upper lip as his nose began to bleed. “E-Excuse me!” He shouted, jumping out of the bed and rushing out of the room as quickly as he possibly could.

 

            Mario sat up quickly, watching Ran go in worry. “Is he alright?”

 

            Ryu meanwhile had burst into a fit of laughter. “Oh yes, he’s fine,” she managed to say, shaking her head as a smirk made it’s way across her lips. “He’s just going to go take a shower. A very cold shower.”

 

            “What?” Unsure of what she meant, Mario looked to her in innocent confusion.

 

            “Oh…never mind.”



© 2012 HaruHau-Chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2012
Tags: Mario Ryu Aki Ran Minamoto Kokor


Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan