Amore Stupido - Chapter 3

Amore Stupido - Chapter 3

A Chapter by HaruHau-Chan
"

Plagued by a lack of sleep and singing drunks, Patico comes to the conclusion that he needs to "get even."

"

3

 

            With the pain in the a*s meeting out of the way, Patico was left to himself. The hotel room was annoyingly silent. At least, it was until the pub downstairs became annoyingly loud. Either something very good had happened, or something very bad had happened. It sounded as though a large group had come in together, and soon after the racket had begun, they began to sing their loudest and most obnoxious drinking songs. The sound bounced up and through each and every hotel room that was 4 floors up and below. The lucky b******s on the 5th floor could barely hear it at all. Patico, on the other hand, was on the 2nd floor.

 

            He laid in the unfamiliar bed, staring up at the dark ceiling in frustration. He was tired, annoyed, and really pissed off. What was with all of these Brits ad being stupid? Stupid, stupid, stupid! The black haired man grit his teeth together as the thought of the woman whom bested him came into his mind. He hated her. He wanted to make her suffer, but he didn’t know her name. He didn’t know where she lived.

 

            The tired man wracked his brain, thinking back to any detail that might give him a clue as to how he could find her. At first there was nothing, and then an image formed in his mind. She had on an apron under her coat, and the bottom of the apron had a logo on it: Theater Angels. It sounded like an odd name to him. What kind of place could it have been? Patico jolted up out of the bed, reaching for the phone. Someone who worked there had to know all of the places around there, right? And of not, he’d just have them look it up! Yeah! That was a brilliant idea! He dialed for the hotel operator and was absolutely delighted to have someone pick up almost instantly.

 

            “Hello?” Droned the sleepy person.

 

            “Hello! I need your assistance, pal,” Patico said, hardly able to contain his sudden excitement. “You evah hear of a place called Theatah Angels?”

 

            “Theatah…Oh, Theater Angels. Yeah, I know the place,” The man said, almost seeming to perk up a little. “It’s a coffee shop that’s attached to a theater.”

 

            “How do I get dere from here?” Patico asked, quickly grasping the hotel paper and pen provided in his room. As he wrote down the instructions given to him, he was so very glad his plan had worked. Now he needed to figure out how to get back at that chick. That stupid, stupid chick. He thanked the man, hanging up before he threw the pad of paper to his bed. “HA! Now I gotcha. And are you gonna get it!” His head lifted with pride as he laughed out loudly. He truly needed sleep…

 

            He took the pad once more, writing up so many plans. Of course, half of these plans made absolutely no sense thanks to the point of exhaustion he had reached, but they were plans none the less. Finally satisfied with himself, the man passed out in mid-sentence; despite the loud singing that was still going on downstairs. The next day was bound to be good! At least, that was what he told himself before sleep overtook him.



© 2012 HaruHau-Chan


Author's Note

HaruHau-Chan
Yes, I know it's short. It's meant to be that way. xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on March 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012
Tags: Patico, Fiarello, Ryu, Kokoro, hotel, Theater, Angels, sleep, tired.


Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan