PART 1: Fire's Prophecy

PART 1: Fire's Prophecy

A Chapter by Plagued Monumentally
"

Main character (soul #1): Pandora Lancaster

"

Basic outline of part 1: 


Pandora is apart of another world called Cypryas where their humanity is different than the Earth: 

    - Ceremony of Mating, where each woman is supplied with a man, in which she has to bare his children. 

    - Evil is all around them. And there is nobody to stop it. The only thing that the people of Cypryas can do is shun them. 

    - There are a selected few that have a element. There can only be up to 4 or 5 people in each generation that has such powers.

    - They eat plants and animals. Of course, they don't have packaged meat. They have to hunt their own.


Pandora is faced with a difficult decision of going against the law, or following her heart. There is a man that she hates, a man that she can't live without, and a man who she loves. But both of those situation ends in fatality, I guess fate isn't in the cards for her. 


But there is a secret that she is oblivious to knowing, a secret that can change the way people initially made this world. A secret that bonds Pandora and Kathryn (soul #2) in a way science is unable to do.


Leave your comments/reviews below if you want to know a little bit more about Cypryas, Pandora or anything else. 




Pandora: 



© 2011 Plagued Monumentally


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it sounds interesting, but the way you wrote the summary it seems like it is a little confusing. When you just put the bullet-ed points in the beginning, I was a bit on the lost side. I think it would have been easy to follow if it was all in paragraph form. Summaries shouldn't be long, but don't think they have to be unnaturally short. As long as there's enough information so that everything ties together and makes sense. On a good note, I liked the adding of a picture.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sounds really cool, i am gonna keep reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Definitely is an interesting concept.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It kept my attention, therefore, I kept reading...until the next chapter!

WindSong

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'll be reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago


can't wait for more

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good story line. Love the picture. Look forward to more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This sounds interesting. I would read it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think that this will be an interesting story. Like the picture too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think I'll enjoy this one, as always. I want to steal that picture so I can draw it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

511 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 24, 2011
Last Updated on August 24, 2011


Author

Plagued Monumentally
Plagued Monumentally

MS



About
So it's been a couple years since I've been on this site, and lots has changed. Most of my writing is between two to three years difference to the stuff I'm writing now. Please pay attention to the di.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Rebecca Rebecca

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Curves Curves

A Poem by Robin