WhiTe NoiSe

WhiTe NoiSe

A Poem by Muse
"

Charged by emotions...both good and bad...I've learned to embrace it all.

"



















WhiTe

NoiSe















         

This white noise
          it is the consequence of my instability
                                I watch in wonder
                                    as many specters rise from the unearthing
           It is time now
to harvest the fruit
                                possessed by sorcery and wonder
               let go of the restraints
                              for this ordained shepherdess; labors forth a monstrosity
                                                     another hum, I feel the thrum
                                 these birthing pains are never done.


****STATIC****


             At last
                                     this energy becomes alive
                    another tainted conception made sacred
             a thousand minutes of prayer and tribulation
       the rising blackness is now one
alive and without segregation
                                   it feeds quietly upon me
                                                 with an eager predation.


****STATIC****



                   I give in
                 dissolved by the spectrum of chaos
                                                 I'm now at peace with this beautiful desolation
    defiled and deaf
                 enlightened by the carnal knowledge
                        this confusion has been gifted
                                  by the feign
                                  that's shrouded within.



© 2014 Muse


Author's Note

Muse
FYI: I want to thank all my friends for the love and support they have shown my daughter. It's because she's doing well with some new medications, that I'm finally allowed to visit my home here on WC. Much luv....thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hehe excuse me for a second when I saw the photo With the words white noise I thought That litlle was the poem hehe :) I find it incredible how you wrote this and even the format incredible! :) You have created a very well written and provoking Poem :) Enjoyed reading it :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Your poem cries to yourself and also for the world to hear. The words so well written, the visual, so strong..make me think in everything you were feeling when you wrote this... beautiful Muse!
Hope you have a wonderful visit with your daughter.
((((Hugs))))
*Mary*

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think I know this noise you speak of. We feel it when consciousness ebbs and we fold back into ourselves, our birth, and our center, where we can float like an embryo in the womb and listen to the hum of the universe....it's the sleep and dreams of nothingness that rests and refreshes us, allows us to gain the energy needed to experience a few moments of reality before we sink again back into it. You have captured this sensation with precision and art.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very interesting concept of a poem... it speaks loudly to me of just how sometimes those chaotic moments in life turn out to be blessings in disguise. Very inspiring poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
The poem is loaded with thoughts and emotions. I could feel the energy and stress in the poem. I had to read a few times to grasp all the strong statement and emotions in the words. I like the ending to the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome new piece and really adore the new format also. It's very creative to modestly put it.
I'm alittle bit oblivious when it comes to the meaning though, but with clue words like "birthing pains" and the recent family issue that occured, my guess is that the poem's meaning is based on a mother's fear of their child's well-being. With the lines which describe a hectic, chaotic, crisis afoot, it's really the best thing I can conclude and I find it very fascinating. It's a true bonding experience and wonderful thought to feel a connection to a writer who's connected to their own writing through reality and realistic experiences in life.
No constructive criticism needed... actually one of you're best so far I've read, especially most definitely considering the format. I say +5 two thumbs up nailed the floor with this one.
And as stated before, both glad and happy to hear everything is better yo.
As for ratings... I'd say 100/100. great work, and good job.. keep it up ^_^

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

An offbeat, profoundly soul-stirring write. Very complex, like a describe a vapor before it fades away completely.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great read! And I wish the best to your family, The font change in the lettering really helped emphasize how you felt inside and I personally think it helped the natural flow as well. Once again, Great Read!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your fierce words and moving presentation drive wildly into the psyche... Life is both surface and depth, and you've been taken so very deep into experiences of late... anguish and more... I'm so thankful to know your daughter is doing well... May peace wake you now every day...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sorry to hear about your daughter and I am glad she is doing better, this write is wondrous in scope and impact, brilliant images Muse.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very powerful piece of writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2754 Views
73 Reviews
Shelved in 8 Libraries
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2014
Tags: poem, poetry, fantasy, faith, religion, story, woman, life, heart, hope, depression, noise, art, desire, emotion, evil, good, light, dark


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Osmosis Osmosis

A Poem by Muse


Loving You. Loving You.

A Poem by Jvonne