Another write taken from the book of the last oracle

Another write taken from the book of the last oracle

A Chapter by JRB
"

The Universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, is the hypothesis, which is behind our existence and our experience. The oracle stated,

"

 

 

 

The Universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought is the hypothesis, which is behind our existence and our experience. The oracle stated, as they spoke that night to all those willing to hear their words and hold an inner vision to witness, in the darkness of the even this inner truth.

 

I say to thee, and so I state, that all humans and any life form in general, will contain within its being of purpose a form of either awareness or a consciousness. That is holding their own personal history from its beginning to its end, but rather also their total collective history, as it relates to parts of humanities under taking. It is that part of knowledge they share as either part of a race or sub-species, as to and about their nature in natures existence.

 

This pre-stated, previous, knowledge of their existence and its experience is a benefit within their division of life, while they are evolving within this world of form and illusion. Nature’s reality becomes part of their reality. Using either a functional awareness or that of a triad of consciousness, lessons learned passed on.

 

That is to say, that every life form in which evolved holds within their inner insight, the intimate knowledge within the deepest levels of their, functional awareness or their triad of consciousness. The thought takes hold and becomes the image that one cannot thru the manifestation of their being of perception, be lost to insight. The greater their distance from their perception the more frequent is their surprise at the strange occurrences in life and death. Yet spiritual and rational beings such as those of you that stand before me, the more you participate in this unchangeable law in the light of your own truth. The more clearly, you shall see, what is possible and that nothing, is impossible.

 

The opening statement in the *Bithical book, tells you a story which was and has been obscured by those ancient translators and early writers down thru the centuries. They more often than not, found its knowledge incomprehensible. When reading the Bible, one must realize before trying to translate its passages. That knowledge is esoteric, sexless, colorless, and judgeless. Knowledge in its self does not dominate nor control. That is what you as humans do. It is the same information for all that seeks its truth.

 

It becomes only clouded when those that translate its meaning see only one side or the other and not the true correlation between the two sides. This story told repeatedly too numerous individuals, yet its contents held within was understood only by a few, and shared with seldom even less. Its truth buried beneath mountains of misrepresentation and outright deceptions, until now.

 

For the mysteries behind the existence and its experience within the configuration between the materialization of creation and manifestation of evolution, just might now be unveiled. Hopefully to all those of you, who have the inner strength and morale capacity to undertake those necessary continuance steps forward seeking this inner truth of consciousness in your being. That one needs in order to gain a personal awareness and knowledgeable insights towards their true inner self. Within those similarities that are in the background of their being, to all beings. That seems to seat behind the scenes involving, the existence and it experience in their nature.

 

The first step it to accept the fact that an individual’s and humanities nature, has been severely perplexed within their awareness of their consciousness. By their national culture, social order, religious acceptance, work environment, family and friends and many other influencing factors. So much so, that for the most part you and people in general have become alienated from their true image of self and natures representation as well. Often to the extent, they rarely believe that, their self of being and its harmony to nature, actually exists or is even experienced.

 

In order to rediscover this inner relationship with nature and their being, it is necessary that a person is exposed to exactly how their psyche condition has been created. Moreover, how they may and can change that condition that is now blocking their insight. These goals achieved after one is steered, through the maze of creational thought, behind consciousness and their evolutionary counterpart, thinking, within awareness. Then their psyche will begin to understand the meaning of their human existence and its experience within evolution thru creation. As well as what is the intent behind nature’s existence and its experience thru creation?

 

The second step is to accept that this knowledge concerning the existence and its experience, and the existence and its experience in nature, and the existence and its experience within your existence and its experience. What is more important to remember is that this information is contained within your psyche of being and even in that of other life forms as well. Furthermore, at the deeper levels of your psyche, there is the ability for communication within and thru your Universal Creational Consciousness.

 

This reality comprises of a single existence. In which the experience is a theatre of operations, fragments of, offerings of, or very possibly if not probably, projections of. The indispensable instinctive knowledge that is contained within your triad of consciousness, which lays dormant until aroused.The third step is set against the backdrop of duality.

 

This states that all things in the universe are fashioned by the means of controversial process, known as the interplay of opposing forces uniting. This is not true. As one knows the interplay of opposite, produce a third phenomenon. In which has always existed within the duality of opposites forces. In addition, that’s, there’s a point where the two come together forming a third force. Where they exist and are experienced, together in a firmly incorporated balance between opposite.

 

The existence of creation and its evolutionary experience are two forces. Those two forces throughout the history of humanity by countless of human beings, as conflicting. They often represented the existence of creation and its experience of evolution. As the principles of feminine and masculine, or the negative and positive, or the passive and active, the existence and its experience, the possibility and the probability, one could go on and on comparing opposites, but that is not the important issue.

 

Duality, is that this theory reflects the structure created by the interplay of opposite while leaving out the accuracy in this relationship? That is those opposing forces are not the actually opposing each other, but rather coexisting in a triad of agreement. They are reflections of the original triad, out of a duality. This triad exists independent of the two.

 

Yet is depends upon them for its experience and material demonstration. We often give the forces names in order to discuss them. Yet it is important to remember that they have neither names nor fundamental form. These two forces are actually three yet individually one. Their very opposite and competition towards each other unifies them and forms the triad in duality.

 

The fourth step is accepting that the existence of your Universal Creational Consciousness, throughout time turns out divided primarily through the experience of their spirituality and the evolutionary impacts of nature. All this reinforced through the socialization, the national cultural processes and those religious acceptances of humanity, and many more elements of influences. Thus forming the basic modes of consciousness in which we are aware of.

 

Therefore, our Environmental Evolutionary Consciousness and our Collective Spiritual Consciousness are modes of thoughts and reaction that have an effect on us more often than we perceive. The Universal Creational Consciousness in its early tri-state, split into three components. Separate from the whole, a singularity, the parts coexisted within this duality complexity resulting in the triad of consciousness, as its known today.

 

Remember the mind itself creates borders of what is the exteriorization of our world. Our world is nothing more than thoughts manifested forward in time. A new millennium of awareness and consciousness is at the dawn of this new-fashioned sunrise. For the next thousand years, we will face the most important challenge of our existence, and that is our own experience. Will we destroy or save ourselves? That is one of the many questions, which must be answer and asked. Will we benefit from this new yet, very old form of inter-dimensional information? What I do know for sure is, that without the recognition and admission of this triad of consciousness, received and accepted throughout the world, these next few years, or more, than likely will be our last.

 

Religions have had their time and place in the evolution of our awareness towards consciousness in humanity. Governments have also added their time and place in the development of humanity outward yet very little inward. Cultures have inspired the imagination and aspirations in its time and place. Ceremonies, customs and rituals have also had their place and time. Race is another issue, that has had it’s placed within time. Color has really outlived its time and place. Moreover, I hope that the natural resources of this earth have not had their time and place in humanity yet.

 

The goal of all religions is the same as governments. To have one body of authority, that will be the governing body for the entire planet and its recourses. Cultures, rituals, customs and ceremonies, were meant to bring enlightenment as an experience to our awareness and consciousness to our existence. The experience is to provide us with more insights into the existence of creation, and its, evolutionary experience. This takes place within the mind and spirit of all humanity, yet has failed to translate in to that mode of thinking yet Moreover, sadly, this shall never happen, thru the use of religion, yet just maybe thru the redirection of our inner triad of consciousness, it will.

 

We have to leave the millennium of functional awareness, and enter into the millennium of the triad of consciousness. A new dawn is upon us. In the twilight of this new dawn to quote a phrase, it is a brand new world, which is if we can see the light that shines brightly in this new millennium. I hope that we see this before the next millennium brings the shallow of darkness. All of humanity as a whole can and just might make it through this next millennium. Yet if we stay fragmented, shattered, scattered, separated, inanimate, segregated, incarcerated, from each other, it will only lead to our own, self-destruction as a race, and this planet world as well.

 

Surrounded by an accumulated wisdom of that past, present, and future, this wisdom has been gathering and recorded by distinguished and undistinguished minds throughout the ages. This knowledge fills libraries both public and private all around the world. It permeates the mental atmosphere, we mentally incorporate. It is a self-composed pool of thought that we share as a nation, as a country, as a race, and on a global village scale as well.

 

When facing this common pool of thought in matters pertaining to moral and ethnic enlightenment. We find many paradoxes in those confrontations. Individuals often find themselves diverting from the common ruling patterns of thought guidance. Thus positioning them, self into having either to accept the belief of the old ways or to find a new conviction of their own desire which to pursue. One that will sanction and satisfy their sense of what is right and wrong in their now mode of thinking.

 

This new thought pattern allows an individual to develop a sense of having permit feasibility and an ethical safe guard to their choices as a degree of acceptance correctness. Even though more often than not, these choices made are not so accommodating to all parties involved. It may even happen to be that the newfound reasoning of ethics conflict with the longstanding laws based on their settings. Is it because it takes time for society’s codes to catch up with the best standards of an individual’s discernment or are they truly not acceptable judgments, in the eyes of humanity on a whole?

 

I know that it is a challenge, to have to make, considerable judgments, in unfamiliar matters of thought. We have to look at those problems with direct unbiased vision in order to evaluate the relevance and validity and various other factors. The human spirit access without prompting what seems re-assembling reasonable and has a ring of truth to the sounding board of its inner judgment. Additionally, it offers rejection to what is alien to it without consulting, preference or conviction and convenient. If judgment alters overtime it should be because of growing understanding and increasing the grasp of sound principles. Remember, there is no merit in virtue imposed.

 

In our daily life, our nature is to take for granted many things, in which we should utilize more scrutiny. Often what we find to be self-evident is full of apprehension and contradictions in its appearance. Besides, only through a greater amounting of inner thought the enables us to know what is that we really may believe in. In the search for certainty, it is natural to begin within our present experience and its existence.

 

Thus, it becomes soft evidence that the real experience, if there is one, is not the same as what we immediately experience in our existence. That the reality experience, if there is one, is not immediately known to most of us intentionally, yet must and will be experienced and inferred as such to all instinctively, sooner than later. On the other hand, our destruction as a planet race will be sooner for all humanity without doubt.

 

I would like to open your immortal eyes inwards towards the possibilities of an ever-expanding world of thoughts and aspirations. There was a time, want passed, when most people had a natural knowledge of both the spiritual and the physical nature within themselves. They had a clean and clear image of their own purpose on earth and their relationship to the worlds above them and below them. Yet as has happened repeatedly, over and over, the understanding was either buried beneath false rituals, customs, and ceremonies or simply forgotten in thru out instructive time.

 

Nothing is so a powerful as an idea whose time has come. Moreover, that time is now for the triad of consciousness in all humans awakened. In addition to now, is the time, there is no difference, all is the same, and all is becoming the one original purpose. We are the children of one universe, with one divine intervention, one grand purpose, to accumulate the wisdom of ages, as it really is and not as we accept it to be. We must experience creation thru the existence of evolution in complete harmony with natures resources along with absolute equality towards all humanity, while bring freedom and justice to all everywhere around this world.

 

This story concerning, our inner triad of consciousness, is projected to prove the final verdict of our existence, to lead you towards the truth of its experience using the triad of consciousness that is within you. The path is one, but there are many roads leading towards this quest as there are individuals trying to pursue this timeless expedition. Are you traveling, with your eyes, ears, mind and heart open, to the word of truth, bearing towards the illumination? Otherwise, are you one of them walking aimlessly around with senses turned off? So are you drifting towards the light and if not, then ask yourself, why not, for the other way only leads towards darkness and meaninglessness.

 

Copyrights Reserved

@JRB

Another page from the book of the last oracle

*Bithical, the birth of a mythical event,



© 2011 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on December 1, 2011


Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB