The oracle speaks

The oracle speaks

A Chapter by JRB
"

I say unto you that have gathered this day, before me, in this land of Acirema. Listen deeply with your inner ears, to the echoing words of my rambling thoughts.

"

 

 

I say unto you that have gathered this day, before me, in this land of Acirema. Listen deeply with your inner ears, to the echoing words of my rambling thoughts. Moreover, you shall not only hear what is, being, said to you this day with opened eyes, but you shall be heard as well. From within your wilderness of hope, near your inner pond of reflections, you shall perceive the answers before you.

 

Moreover, no more shall your eyes be clouded, by the world’s view before you. For the value of your newfound truth will bring you respect. The action that you take will move your life forward or backwards, the choice is always yours.

 

If you are legitimately seeking to understand my presence before you, than wisdom just may pursue your inquiry. So live with a purpose of life, by loving and then possibly will your own inner light shine richly, brightly and more importantly, truthfully. Towards your inner triad of self, that knowledge shared with all of humanity

 

Become that moment always, in that special someone, the one that you where truly meant to develop into. That one living through and by your inner triad of consciousness, that holds light in this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. That is waiting its awakening forms, that deep that slumber within your being, where it holds all your answers. So I say to you yawn now and awake your self into the light out of your darkness.

 

I say to thee, close your eyes and it all begins. As the world before you, starts to unfold from the new-found hope within. It shall be captured when the hidden ecstasy of your soul set free. As you stand spellbound, in the feelings of this new established longing. You are no longer needing to just cope and can change, your sense of right and wrong.

By using your inner triad of consciousness and its internal ethics, in which relates to a conscience not a conscienceless individual. Conscience is the ability and/or a faculty that distinguishes whether an individual’s actions are right or wrong.

 

It leads to feelings of remorse when an individual does things that go against her/his moral values and standers. To feelings of correctness and truthfulness, when one’s actions conform to the moral values in which they hold in their cultural settings.

This conscience is also the attitude, which informs an individual’s moral judgment before performing any action. The extent as to which such moral judgments based in reason has been a matter of controversy almost throughout our history. As to the voice within, and how and what guides it.

 

Conscience is what we call those drives that prompt an individual to avoid provoking fear or contempt in others. We experience this operation of conscience as either a feeling of guilt and shame. An individual feels guilt when they perceive that others might rightly fear their actions and thoughts.

 

In addition, an individual perceive shame when they feel others might rightly find their thoughts and actions disgusting or contemptible. Therefore, to avoid some negative and unpleasant feelings, an individual modifies their behavior: thus, conscience prompts them hopefully to behave rightly.

One must remember that guilt and shame differ from society to society as well as from person to person. That both of those factors, in the contents to each other, will influence what those acts might provoke. To those feelings and as to the general degree of how strongly those feelings are experienced.

 

Indeed, an individual can feel guilt or shame retrospectively for past acts as their ideas about what is right conduct changes. A person’s circumstances will also alter their ideas of what is bad behavior also in time.

 

Persons in nations, religious groups, gangs or other types of groups will, if their group and another are engaged in physical conflict. View members of the other group as bad and view members of that gang harming members of their own as wrong acts.

A requirement of conscience, then, is the capacity for an individual to reunite their inner triad of consciousness. See his or her self from the point of view of another person.

Persons unable to do this could be a psychopath, a sociopath or a narcissist.

 

Therefore, they often act in ways, which are evil and self-centered. Their actions and thoughts are not a benefit to the development of humanity or other individuals, only to their self. Therefore, I say unto you in which thoughts does your actions lie.

 

Copyrights Reserved

@JRB

The oracle speaks


 



© 2011 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on December 1, 2011


Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB