Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

Chapter Seven

Kaylee had asked to be alone when Hayden and Hender arrived. Well it's been five minutes and I'm hungry. I'm sure her and Hayden are finished talking by now. I walk into the livingroom and immediatley stop. Kaylee and Hayden were both sitting on the couch doing...nothing. Time to spice things up, I thought. I creeped over to the couch, god why doesn't he say something? I duck behind the couch to give him another chance to express his love for her once again.

After about three and a half seconds, I slowly get up and plot. I back up to the doorway and run to the couch. I put my hands on the couch and lift my legs up and land half on Kaylee's lap and half on Hayden's.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I say putting my arms around their necks.

"I can tell you what's down" Kaylee said trying to shove me down.

"No," I whine hanging on, "My butt's met the floor enough today, if you hurt it, I will make you kiss my booboo"

"Or I could get someone to sit on you" Hayden smirked.

"No" I screamed and ran upstairs.

"Why were you screaming?" Talia asked as I ran in Kaylee's room.

"Why were you running?" Miku asked tensing.

"Hayden...threatened...to get...someone...to sit...on me" I pant as I collapse on the bed.

Hender laughed, "It wasn't that far of a run, why are you out of breath?"

"Fear" I say while clutching my heart dramatically.

"Are you okay?" James asked form the doorway.

"Where were you?"

"Bathroom-"

"Okay, no need to elaborate"

Kaylee and Hayden walk in. "There you are" Hayden teases.

"Shut up" I said sitting up.

"What did he do?" James asked.

"I told her I'd get someone to sit on her" Hayden and James roared with laughter.

"Why are you afraid of people sitting on you?" Miku asked.

"Long story" I said glaring at James. "I'm hungry" I said as my tummy growled.

"When are you not hungry?" Hender joked.

After we all ate, Hayden and James left. We each got our sleepover stuff and ran back up to Kaylee's room.

"I call the window seat" I said jumping over Miku and Talia who were having a fight over whose pillow was whose. I sat my pillow on the window seat and went to get my special blanket that my mom made. It was dark blue, my favorite color, with black and red polka dots scattered across the surface. I drape my blankee over the seat and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Jadyn's not the last person to get ready this time" Kaylee joked.

"It's quiet in here, too quiet. Where's Kylie?" I say pulling my shirt off leaving me in jeans and a tank top. I looked in my bag, "Okay, who hid my pj's?"

"Kylie's on a date, and I have no idea" Kaylee answered coming out of the bathroom.

"Is he cute?" I asked.

"I dunno, I haven't seen him yet" she admitted.

Hender walked back in the room. "Jadyn, the boys left you a present in the guest room shower"

I walked into the guest room bathroom and pulled my blue and black plaid pajama bottoms off the shower rod. I walked back into Kaylee's room and put them on. "I think I'll follow suit" I said pointing to Miku's and Talia's unconscious forms. I walk over to the window seat and get in a comforatable position because I know I'll end up on the floor in the morning.

As soon as I woke up, I screamed. My scream woke up the sleeping girls, and I could've sworn I saw the window shaking. I heard a car screech around the corner and come to a halt. I ignored that and screamed again as I ran from the window, and I collided with James.

"What's with the screaming?" Miku and Talia asked groggily.

"Spider" I said pointing at the window.

Hayden walked in the room and shot us a quizzical look. "Kill it" I said cowering in my brother's arms.

"Kill what?" Hayden asked.

"The spider on the window" James said.

Hayden walked over to the window and trapped the spider in his hands. "It's all right, I got him...or her"

I move my face from the crook of James's arm. "Did you kill it?"

"No" he raised his top hand, and I saw the huge moster with eight legs. I screamed as if my life depended on it, and in the process, tripped over Talia sending James and me to the floor.

"Ow" I groaned getting off of Talia. Hayden hurried downstairs.

"If you scream like that again, I might pee my pants" James said still on the floor.

Hayden walked back in empty handed, "I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd scream"

"Apology accepted. Now spit shake that you won't do it again"

"Ew, why?"

"Oh don't be a baby, and being evil makes you crazy" I say spitting on my palm and holding it out. He reluctantly spits in his and shakes my hand. After that, he immediatley dives for the hand sanitizer on Kaylee's dresser.

I roll my eyes, "Don't worry the Doc said I wasn't sick. Both of 'em"

"Both of them?" Hayden asked.

I wipe my hand on my pj's and exchange evil grins with James.

"Oh god, what did he do?" Kaylee asked.

"We made a little bet" James said.

"Uh oh" Hender mumbled.

"Uh oh? Why uh oh?" Talia asked.

"You do not want Jadyn and James betting" Miku stated.

Kylie walked in, "Jadyn and James were betting?"

"Nevermind that, ya'll still haven't asked the million dollar question" I say.

"What happened?" Talia asked.

"Bingo" I smile.

"She lost" James started.

"And since I lost, I had to go to the zoo and wait in the white tiger exibit until he told me otherwise. Well it just so happened to be check up day for me and my fellow albino friends" I finish.

"Don't make fun of yourself" James chastises.

I rolled my eyes, "The doctor told the nurses I was healthy, and I knew I had to get out of there quickly because hey, there's an extra tiger. So when they go to find their helpers to put me back in that awful cage, I managed to get another tiger on the table in my human form even though I was jacked up on sedatives. Well when they got back, I was hiding and the tiger was awake so they did more tests, and it turns out, I'm pregnant"

Hender looked at me with a priceless expression, "Oh, I get it, they thought that tiger was you, oops"

We all laughed. "Does that happen if you only bet against one of them?" Talia asked.

"Yes" Kaylee said with an edge in her voice, "Which is why I always pick truth in Truth or Dare"

Miku and Talia look at each other then Miku said, "Well thanks for the warning"

"Let's play Truth or Dare" I say mischeviously. They all reluctantly said okay, so I got a flat object, a bottle, and sat down.

"Hun, that's spin the bottle" Kaylee said.

"No, you spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to dare you" I say.

"What about truth?" Kaylee asked.

"Truth is overrated, and dares are fun. Now sit. Talia goes first"



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Yeah...so...spiders are scurry! D:
Also, if someone other than Krystal's reading this...do ya'll like it? and who's your favorite character? Mine's Yukio >:D xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

KAYLEE ALL THE WAY!!!lol

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on May 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing