Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P
"

Friday 13th "party"

"

Chapter 14

We were all sitting in Kaylee's room watching Paranormal Activity. The so called 'scary' party was as scary as the hayride during mine and James's birthday party. Now I was going to put my acting skills to the test to spice things up.

About an hour and a half later, when it was clear my friends were getting scared, I stood up and screamed as loud as I could making them all the more scared. That's when a guy with a hockey mask, Hayden, climbed through the window and roughly dragged me out. We ran to the side of the house where I put Danny's jacket and a werewolf mask on.

"Did you have to be so rough?" I asked as I dug through the hedges.

"I thought you liked it rough" Hayden said as we were joined by two grim reapers. James and Danny.

"Dang, boy's been eating miracle growth" I said comparing Hayden to the thin Danny and James.

"At least we have abs we can show off" James mumbled. I pulled out a chainsaw and started walking back to Kaylee's window.

"Where the h*ll did you get that?" Danny asked.

"You don't wanna know" James, Hayden, and I said in unison.

Danny or James, I can't tell who's who unless the speak, cupped their hands and hoisted me up to the window because I have no upper body strength in human form whatsoever. I climbed into the room and revved the chainsaw, getting screams from all the girls. I started closing in on Miku because she looked really scared, plus she was closer. I heard a scream behind me as I continued terrorizing Miku. Then all of a sudden, she kicked me and ran off screaming.

"Ow!" I yelled as I cut the chainsaw's engine, grabbed my ankle, and threw off the mask. "Son of a biscuit eating bulldog!"

"Jadyn?" the girls chorused.

"Naw, James got a sex change, of course it's me. Did you really have to kick me?"

"I thought you were going to kill us!" Miku exclaimed. Kaylee began beating Hayden with his hockey mask, which was extremely funny to me.

"You were in on it?" Hender asked me.

I shrugged, "Told ya'll I can act" Haha, that's the last time she'll doubt my mad skills. James plopped down next to Hender on the bed and asked a stupid question like always. Danny, who was sitting Indian style on the floor, pulled me down into his lap so we could finish the movie.

After the movie ended, we played truth or dare. Kaylee was being a 'tard and flashed her little outfit we got her for her birthday for two seconds, though I could tell Hayden enjoyed it. "Keep it in your pants" I whispered.

He grabbed me into a headlock, "I'm not afraid to let you smell football practice"

"Please, I smell just as bad after soccer practice, besides you spend ten forevers in the bathroom, ain't no way you still stinkin'"

He let me go, "I'll sit on you"

"Eep" I squeaked and tried to run away, but he had a strong grip on my arm.

"Be a good girl, Danny's here" he whispered menacingly.

"You know you're a buttwipe, right?"

"Key word for, 'You win this time you big meanie, I don't even know why we're friends'"

"Your my friend because it's fun messing with you, and you only win because Mrs. Nettles took away my chainsaw"

"Touche" he smiled.

"To-she" I laughed.



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
If ya'll don't like the skipping around, check out knp's Kaylee version, Teresa's Miku version, and SandyDawn's Hender version. That is, if they've updated ;) If ya'll are confused by the jumping around because I am the only who updates anymore, xD, then feel free to message me, I don't bite xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol. . It seems like forever since we came up with the idea for the friday the 13party. Lol and I really need to put Kaylee's birthday chapter up. . Sorry, thinking out loud. Great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing