Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

Chapter 9

"You're dead!" I yelled as I tackled Kylie. "You're not supposed to kiss a taken man" I say trying to hit her. Danny grabs my arms, but I shake him off. I hit her, hard.

"Are you crazy?" Kylie screeched.

"Oh yeah" I snarled.

Hender screamed when the shock of Kylie kissing James wore off. "Move over" Hender growled at me.

"What the crap is going on?" Hayden said grabbing ahold of Hender.

"Trying to kill her sister" I told both Hayden and Kaylee. James managed to drag me off a fearful Kylie. I kept trying to wiggle my way out, so Danny and James acted as a human shield.

"What happened?" Kaylee asked.

"Your sister kissed James" Hender spat.

"Turn her loose" Kaylee said to her sister's saviors.

"What? Are you kidding me? Jadyn's crazy!"

"Well don't be kissing my brother, while he's dating your best friend" I say breaking free of my binds. Kylie cowered in fear.

James grabbed my arm and pulled me outside for privacy. "What is up with you?"

"I felt your anger through the bond and instinct took over" I shrugged.

"So your crazy overprotective sister in there, but calm crazy Jadyn out here?"

"Don't feel angry next time, besides, I'm sure Hender would've done way more damage"

"Well, do you want me to be happy that I'm being forced in cheating on my girlfriend?" he sighed, "Do you need-hey Danny"

I turned around, "Oh hey Danny"

"Need what?"

I'm so glad James didn't say 'hunt'. "Tampons" I said.

"Oh" Danny blushed, "Well, um I'll go inside now" he said and left.

 

I shut my locker door and burped loudly. "It's not bad manners, just good poptarts" I say as we walk toward the music room.

"Dude, she was freaking out when she found out you almost broke her nose" Hender said walking with us.

"Kaylee's gonna kill me" I sighed.

"You can take her" James nudged me.

"Shut up" I smiled.

"What did you say to Danny? He's blushing up a storm, and can't get a single sentence out without going 'Uh-da-I-uh, bye'"

"She said she wanted me to get her tampons and he freaked" James laughed.

"Well it's not my fault you almost screwed up" I said taking my seat.

"Facebook w***e" James coughed.

"Hollywood w***e" I coughed back then giggled as the song started playing in my head.

I put my books in my locker and went to lunch. I grabbed a stuffed crust pizza and water. Yukio tripped a nerd who was in front of me. "Haven't you ever heard of ladies first?" Yukio said to the poor kid.

"Leave him alone" I said as the kid got up and made his way out of line.

"You know, you'd make an awesome addition to our group"

"I don't think I would" I said cheerfully.

"We all play sports and dress the same" Yukio said like I didn't say anything.

"Whoop-dee-doo, you know how to dress like me, but I like my fruit loop group"

"Fruit loop?"

"Yeah, different colors for different personalities all in one box"

"You don't know what you're missing"

 

I sat down beside James as Kylie was speaking, "I'm sorry I made you mad"

I shrugged, "Don't ever do it again, unless you know James'll enjoy it"

James elbowed me, "For that, I'm stealing a pepperoni"

"Scuuse you" I said.

"I didn't burp" he said moving my hand to his mouth so he could eat a bite.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you two could win the best sibling trophy" Miku said.

"Oh yeah, uh huh. Stop it!" I slapped James hand as he reached for another pepperoni.

"She hates it when I bum food from her" James said.

"Yeah, cause that's what boyfriends and girlfriends are for" I said moving my arm back as he tried to take another bite.

James makes kissy noises at me which makes me scowl. "I'm kind of betting James will have a boyfriend in the future" I laugh, which makes him glare. Touche, butt.

"No, I want a girlfriend in the future"

"I believe she's taken" Danny said.

"Speak for yourself, you're just a cover up, like Hender" Hayden said.

"I'm eating"

"Boy, you best not be implying I like to get jiggy with my bro" I mock glared.

"'Get jiggy' what are you, old? Haha, and you said it" he smiled.

"Yes, I am old, which is why I'm so much more smarter-er than you" I made a face and left the lunchroom.

 

"Jadyn"

I turned around to see Yukio.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"News"

"Care to elaborate? Or are you only capable of saying one word sentences?"

"About your boys Danny and Brandon" he said irked.

"About?"

"Join our group and find out"



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOVED this chapter!! And why didnt you tell me you wrote more? Now Im sad. . :) To think the part of Kylie kissing James was my idea? LOL you wrote that fighting scene better than I could

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2011
Last Updated on June 11, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing