Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P
"

Valentine's Day! Boo!

"

Chapter 13

"You know James, you'd have more beef if you played football" Hayden said showing off his guns for Kaylee.

"Technically he'd have less beef because steroids shrink your hackey sacks" I automatically chimed in.

"We don't use steroids" Hayden said defensively.

I took one look at his buldging muscles and looked under the table below his waist, "Sure you don't" I smile.

"How do you know who's bigger? Do you watch him change?" Hayden asked.

"There's ways to tell with pants on. Oh and Hender, this" I said moving behind James's ear, "turns him on" I said as I mimicked moving my fingers along his earlobe.

"Why don't you tell me that kind of stuff when Hayden isn't here?" Hender smiled innocently.

"I know how to turn Hayden on too" I said sliding under the table. "Run your hands along his hip here" I told Kaylee as I stuck my fingers in the belt loop of his pants and pointed to his 'turn on' spot.

"Oh my god" Kaylee said hiding her face in her hands.

"And how do you know this?" Danny asked as I sat back down in my seat.

"Years and years of studying them to perfect my pranks, and an unfortunate sleepover for our 13th birthday" I shuddered.

"Ah" Danny said with a tinge of jealousy.

"Do you know how to turn Danny on?" Hender asked.

"Yes" I said and leaned over the table and kissed him. Not really helping my dump him situation, but it p*sses James off. Haha.

"Jadyn, Mr. Chipman is watching" Hayden said trying to break us apart.

"Really Hayden? He's a perv, he don't care what I do" I said as I sat back.

"So what're you getting me?" Hender asked James.

"Jewlrey" I supplied. James gave me the stank eye. "What?" I asked innocently.

"It was supposed to be a suprise"

"Is it pretty?" Hender asked.

"It's shiny" I grinned.

Since it's Valentine's Day, we get our candy grams fifth hour. "Oh. My. God." Kaylee said when Hayden gave her a white fluffy bear. I saw Hender plant one on James as soon as Coach Mill left the room. Danny walked into the classroom as I rolled my eyes at the scenes before me.

"Aw, Danny's blowing off Mr. C for Jadyn, how sweet" James said and joined Hayden in making kissy noises.

"Just remember that you two almost kissed" I taunted.

"Ouch" Hayden said.

"Awkward" James said in a manly voice and turned back to Hender.

"About me not getting you anything," Danny started when he was in the desk in front of me.

"You better not have"

"I did" he said and pulled out a white tiger with a red heart bow out of his backpack. "It reminded me of you"

"How sweet" I said shooting James, Hender, Kaylee, and Hayden an amused glance. "I got you something too" I said faking excitement. I handed him The Orphan DVD that was on my desk.

"Scary movies on Valentine's Day? Me likey"

"I know" I smiled. "Hey, it's quieter in here, where's Talia?" I asked Miku.

"She switched schools so she could be with her love of the week fifteen miles away" she rolled her eyes.

"Good ridence" I said making her laugh.

When The Orphan was over, we were still staring at the TV with wide unblinking eyes. I put the pillow I was biting, and let go of the boys' hands. "Dang J, I think you broke my hand" James complained while flexing his hand.

"I am never adopting" I said snapping out of my haze.

"Too late for me" Danny chuckled.

James stood up and felt his crotch. I raised an eyebrow. "Checking to see if I wet myself" he explained.

"You couldn't have known beforehand?" I said shaking my head at his stupidity.

"Did you?" Danny asked feeling his.

"I'm dry, how bout you? And sometimes, you just can't tell"

"Ditto" Danny replied.

"It wasn't that scary" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah? Tell that to my hand" James said.

"Don't be such a baby, Danny isn't complaining"

"Hey kids" Dad said entering the house. We screamed and I fell off the couch. Dad flicked the lights on, "What's up with ya'll?"

"Oh, Dad, it's you and not some crazy kid" I said recovering.

The guys checked themselves again. "Excuse me" James said running upstairs. When he came back down, he was in a new pair of jeans and was drying his hands with his shirt. "Don't laugh or your TV gets it" I swallow my laughter. Gosh, why did he have to be such an old lady?



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
I really hope this is more than one page -_-

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol. Great chapter!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing