"Christian's Philosophy"

"Christian's Philosophy"

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse

"Christian's Philosophy"

 


“Nihilism”

 




The police-state's regional rag the Oregonian has taken "Christian's" philosophy of "Nihilism" from a Facebook post that was made on the 30th of April, 2017, almost a month before the staged false-flag hoax known as the "Portland Train Attack".







Buddha meme; posted to Facebook on the 30th of April, 2017.  



 

The Facebook post was a meme featuring an edited version of the famous "Believe Nothing" speech that's popularly attributed to the ancient Indian sage, Siddhartha Gautama, also known as "the Buddha".

 

 

The Oregonian then goes on to attack both "Nihilism" and "Christian" as they state "it's probably the destructive aspects of Nihilism that appeals to "Christian".

 


Why does the police-state without invitation to my online social-media pages feel the need to negatively convert any minuscule corpuscle of information they may obtain from their obsessive anti-social stalking? What is the point of a public police profile that cannot accurately and objectively present information of the individual being monitored? Is it as they say, the "destructive" and "violent aspects" of character assassination "that appeal to them"?

 


It seems to me that it takes more mental effort to misunderstand than to understand. That means being stupid expends more energy. The stupid take in less information. They could have stated, "Christian's" Facebook posts reveal a Buddhist who presents memes of the Buddha out of a deep respect for ancient Indian wisdom and maybe also because the Buddha has become a symbol of non-violence. We think the "Believe Nothing" speech was specifically posted to the local community as a socialised response to the local's daily monitoring of “Christian’s” Facebook page. "Christian" could see they were falling for the illusions generated by a fake news-like media that he believes plagues our times".

 


On the morning of the 27th of April, 2017, after the sinking of the Russian spy ship the Liman the man who worked in the local Safeway store had to catch the false teeth that fell from his mouth as he jumped up in the air and with a swoosh of his fist cried out “woo-hoo". I just stared at him with a straight face, I don't agree with the USA's animosity towards Russia. The bud-tender who worked in the store around the corner couldn't stop laughing. "The Liman was a lie-man". 

 





 

"The Nautilus" from Jules Verne's novel "20, 000 Leagues under the Sea" posted to Facebook on the 26th of April, 2017. The evening before the sinking of the Russian ship the Liman.

 






"The Nautilus" from Jules Verne's novel "20, 000 Leagues under the Sea" posted to Facebook on the 26th of April, 2017. The evening before the sinking of the Russian ship the Liman.

 







"The Nautilus" from Jules Verne's novel "20, 000 Leagues under the Sea" posted to Facebook on the 26th of April, 2017. The evening before the sinking of the Russian ship the Liman.

 




I am not a politician and I have never studied politics, but I model Fascism as a political system based on the structure of hierarchy with a sphere of relative illumination at the apex, and a controlled and ignorant population beneath. It seems to be a system where politicians act as fronts for corporations and corporations are protected by a police force over the people. I do not believe that at any juncture, in any place or context that I have ever expressed in either written, or spoken word, a preference for this political model of governance.

 


The Oregonian defines Fascism as "a nationalist autocratic political regime headed by a dictator and characterised by suppression of dissent". Does the police-state not suppress dissent? Every time I typed "Mind-Police" on my Twitter page there would be a cop staring at me from his patrol vehicle parked up on the side of the street. Earlier in this year the Oregonian "suppressed dissent" by banning me from their Facebook account after I had made an enlightened and satirical comment explaining how their news-like media works. Have these people ever done an honest day's work in their lives? As the inventors of the fictional character known as "Jeremy Christian" said with language issued from the police-state’s own brains, "Leave this country if you hate our freedoms". Is there anyone left outside of the United States that believes the US is a "free country"? The land of the permits and home of the slaves? The Oregonians seem devoid of an understanding of cultural relativism. They certainly cannot write British characters. They seem as uni-cultural as they are uni-lingual. I was an immigrant, the bureaucrats insisted that I wasn't an immigrant, language became processed through the familiar hive grid which has limitations imposed from localised learning only. If I say, "You are completely incapable of processing non-American language", I am seen as American, and therefore the language becomes interpreted as "patriotic speech". The tabloid graffiti slogan, "All immigrants are welcome," seems an ideological fiction and a false front, like one sees on their so-called historical buildings. The American thinks you are lying every time you speak if you have a foreign accent. They seem at present too small to reach the height of their own presented ideology, it is of course the height of the Arawak. "All" encompasses too much, and also means rapists and murderers. The Oregonian Democrat would be truer to themselves if they said, "Maybe some are welcome, but they have to fit in, they have to become American". It always seemed to me there was plenty of land for immigration, lots of room, wide empty streets, and I couldn't understand local antipathy to foreigners and immigrants. The words "foreign" and "immigrant" inspired kinesic wincing responses even among so-called Democrats. Well, I dislike the word "salad" because I dislike salads. The Oregonians were not aware that immigrants have to pass CRB approvals for green-card acceptance, something "Christian" was very well aware of coming from "Norway". The Democrats were under the impression one could just move to the US having committed heinous crimes like rape and murder. The knowledge immigrants require CRB approval in itself engenders a higher tolerant appreciation of immigrants, not that one meets many of them, and when one does it's like meeting someone who's experiencing something remarkably similar to oneself, the best conversation I had in the states was with a Saudi Arabian, it was like been back in London.

 


The police-state's rhetorical over-exaggeration of a simple meme posted to Facebook would seem to show that a far safer online policy for social-media users would be to keep information private. Totalitarianism seems to be a unification of self with structure. These unscrupulous agencies act as though they require signed approval for thought, they are hawks stalking prey, they are looking to polarise, sensationalise, and scapegoat. 




Stars sticking together




The state of Colorado as well as the US quarter dollar coin show the ancient Roman symbol of the Fasces which was the symbol the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini took the name for his politics from, "Fascism". The symbol consists of individual f*****s which are bonded together to form a bundle that rest under the head of an axe. The way the Romans would demonstrate the politic was by separating an individual f****t from the pack, they would show that the bundle was difficult to break, but the individual was much easier, and they would snap the stick. In individuality weakness, in togetherness, strength. It seems to me that both in theory and application Pacific University follow a similar fascist policy in relation to outsiders.



If I am a "fascist" for posting an edited meme of the Buddha's words, then by the same token the Buddha must be "a fascist". Was the Buddha interested in promoting a philosophy of "Nihilism" for its "violent and destructive aspects"? I highly doubt it and are we not now been racist toward a middle-eastern religion? I mentioned the word "Muslim" one time in a non-derogatory context and the police-state have lied and printed, "All Muslims must die!" Their proclivity of turning words and comments into having violent intentions always seems to assume a similar flavour and have become quite typical. Hyper-hysterical and paranoid over reactions; “he must have posted a meme of the Buddha's words and philosophy for its violent and destructive aspects". 



As The Jewish Talmud informs us "we don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are". If I were a philosopher I would teach a theory of uncertainty over certainty.

 


Without fanfare and trumpet blowing; I was simply attempting to express to the local town community not to believe both the fake news-like media and the pop-singer David Bowie's Nazi propaganda.

 


The Oregonian might learn more if instead of correlating memes of the Buddha with destruction, violence, and Fascism, they looked within themselves to really seek to understand why they feel so threatened by a system of "non-belief" and why they wish to attack certain religious groups, such as pagans, and ethnic types, such as Scandinavians. I do not have an answer; perhaps “non-belief” is not evangelical enough for the Bible belt Christians? or maybe it could possibly be because they are heavily invested in spreading misinformation and lies and need a sleeping state of gullible believers? Belief always seems to hide a lie. 



 

 


Over the Top Responses






Buddha’s speech                         -  “. . . must be for the violent and destructive aspects!”

 

 

Hearing the word “Muslim”     -  “. . . he must want to attack Muslims!”

in a non-defamatory and

non-derogatory context

 

 

Posting an eclectic range of       -  “. . . it must be black metal music!”

music from youtube onto

social-media platforms

 

 

Expressing on Twitter the           -  “. . .  he must want to attack Jordan, “to the patrol car!”

police-state had staged an

event against Jordan; a

black man who worked in

the local store.

 

 

Mention of the Dentist’s              - “he must want to attack!”

receptionist and they had

her re-assigned to another

workplace within the week.




I didn’t post the Buddha’s speech for its violent and destructive aspects, I don’t want Muslims to die, I don’t listen to “black metal” music, I had no intention of harming Jordan in retaliation for the police-state manufacturing an attack that never happened, and I would never have even dreamed of harming the Dentist’s receptionist.

 



© 2019 Jostein Kasse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on May 18, 2019
Last Updated on May 21, 2019
Tags: The Oregonian, Jeremy Christian, Hoax, false flag, Forest Grove Police, Social Media, Facebook, philosophy, nihilism, Buddhism


Author

Jostein Kasse
Jostein Kasse

United Kingdom



Writing
Hulk Hulk

A Chapter by Jostein Kasse